Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Frustration Thread +\ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

shru.

shru.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I can't understand why Sia is investigating about Viraj's memory loss?

The more she tries to prove him wrong, he'll keep on proving himself innocent!!! If she just ignores him everything would work out I guess!

PLease for our sake tell Raghav everything before its too late yaar! honestly women you can handle Viraj aloneTongue

(the less I talk about Sia the more benificial it is for me)Confused
__

Raghav's mom : Seriously lady?? You can see ur svargiya Beta in Viraj? How can u even think of that for a sec!

Komal: What's wrong with you? you gave ur husbands shirt to V?Shocked not possible only! Why not Raghav's old ShirtTongue

---
Viraj: I'm pretty sure no 100% sure you've searched about Raghav's family before entering his house! But where is your vafadar police vala 'UNIYAAL'

--

Sunder: you better hurry up with ur investigation in MANALI..

I'm just as frustrated as Raghav to kick Viraj out of his house!hahahaLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Frustration Thread +\ (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
dis weekend...Angry

taanu4harshad

taanu4harshad

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
last week, i had found many flaws in the show.
One of it is that there is no change in Siya's expressions or actions, i mean she is the female lead, and now i feel her actions of everytime roaming around Viraaj or trying to save the family is monotonous. Even her facial expressions are also stuck to fear and concerns, and nothing more than that.
I cannot really relate to the character of komal either, after being a great doctor also, how come she never realized that Viraaj is doing a drama?
And yes one more thing is that why are the cvs not exploring the character of Raghav/. I am sure now that he has many layers, but they r not moving in his part, till now we have known that he loves Siya, but he also have a life apart from Siya, whenever his scenes come, it always revolves around Siya, i do not mind, but i wanted them to give us something on Raghav individually also, because watching the show for him and thus keep expecting more unique and good content of his role.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I am getting just bored with Sia and Viraj
same monotonous actions, Sia annoys me even more, she is standing on same point from where she started off the journey
its irritating to see same petrifying expression, stuttering and stupid tricks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz...Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Is it just me, or does anyone else find Komal really annoying?  Asking Sia to do something Komal is supposed to do for Viraj, like give him his meds.  Sia is only in that house for Krish's sake, not as Komal's handygal.  Same w/ Komal asking Sia to wear a sari, or get Raghav to the party (which her MIL hates).  And, as someone pointed out previously, giving Viraj her late hubby's shirt.

Of course, Sia's inability to expose Viraj is annoying as well, so maybe if Viraj ends up hurting Komal, or better yet, Gayatri, it would be swell - those 2 irritating characters would be injured, while Sia will feel guilty enough to blurt out everything about Viraj to all of them, and hopefully, they can handle it from there.

Edited by .Vrish. - 12 June 2012 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

taanu4harshad

taanu4harshad

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
some problems from yesterdays episode is i do not like Raghav's mom's constant rude behaviour towards him. If krrish demands for sumthing and Raghav is fulfilling it then just to remind him of his mistake she shouldn't do it.
I cannot bare the lady komal anymore, the most nonsensical character of the show. Especially why she keeps on ordering Siya to help Viraaj?

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
^^^ The only thing that can be said in Komal's defense is that she doesn't know the truth about RajVi.  However, despite that, Sia is not a nurse in her hospital that she asks her to help w/ anything Viraj needs.  Hey, why not ask Taashu, who caused Viraj to get here in the first place?

Edited by .Vrish. - 11 June 2012 at 11:40pm

Samraat_92

taanu4harshad

taanu4harshad

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
that is taashu vrish.
And yes Siya is only krrish's governess and not a girl who should be treated like a servant. And being a woman herself it is wiered when we see komal herself having a soft corner for Viraaj and makes Siya do all the work for a male patient when Siya hesitates to do it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19.Vrish.Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.