Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

this is not a post with chingu mingus

i was thinking watching the promo.. Aditi won't blv Kabir n won't tell him shez Aditi.. but slowly she wll fall in love again.. but won't tell him shez Aditi.. Kabir will came to know 4rm some where a he will do the regular job of Aditi.. "giving gyan.."

but after watching the y' day's epi i thought may be it's possible Kabir has figured out shez Aditi n wants to know what she wants from him.. dats y he said he loved Aditi.. n doing a bigger chhal..

wat say??? is it possible or Kabir is not that intelligent??

Edited by -mimi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

Can't see anything hun

at 1st 2 topics were created n now this w8 editing

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kabir is too smart he will evetually find out that she is aditi but before that he might wanna find out why she wanna take revenge on him first. oh im just soo looking forward to this show
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallu_lover

kabir is too smart he will evetually find out that she is aditi but before that he might wanna find out why she wanna take revenge on him first. oh im just soo looking forward to this show

this show is giving me sar dard.. 

mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kabir jiju s my " Indian James Bond"πŸ˜‰& aditi always get me biggg😲😲😲!god save fm...jaiswal jokers😑 & BITI"😑...

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think the sory will process like this..after hearig his confession she wil once again fall for him, but won't tell him until she finds the real sarkar..but in the meantime everyone will come to know that she is neha ..then kabir will in a helpless situation..then she will reveal that she is aditi..
but kabir has started doubting her, becaz he is way smart will find out she is aditi soon..
πŸ˜‰
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anything can happen!  
And i hope something good happens becuz i dont want the show to get ruined!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
chhal chhal chhal...its everywhere 

i dnt think kabir knows yet that aditi is aditi and not neha πŸ˜›
ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cant say anything coz this is after all an indian serial and anything expected or unexpected can happen anytime... πŸ˜ƒ
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roohasamia

Cant say anything coz this is after all an indian serial and anything expected or unexpected can happen anytime... πŸ˜ƒ

u shud nt expect unexpected in INDIAN TELE SOAP.. there s same stry every where... 2 wives 1 gud n 1 bad..

but chhal is designed to chhal us