Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sssj

Groupbie

sssj

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
For sure. Vikram Takur will turn negative.  Otherwise how the story moves forward. He is fooling poor Sugni. we will hope and see for the bestSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crazynbusygalSaima2010cyrineSNoshinorianthiuntamedtigressSweetiShobhyOmaRamdasssaijahnavitulipdaisyblackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "definitely Vikram is playing games with sugni" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

i am not sure how the story will move.
vikram proposing is so sudden though his reasons were convincing.
for story to move something drastic shud happen either vicky will turn grey or he will marry sugni and his wife will return just in time...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010SNoshinroziepankhudi_TiaRaaishu_25OmaRamdass

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
pls dnt say such things.. Ouch if vik will ditch sugni then it will be same old story ghisi piti.. 

present track is soo soothing sugni fighting against old customs n wenever she falls/fails vik is their for her always on tym always protecting her always catching her before she falls.. a thakur going against all other thakurs just to save a woman's life who is abt to give birth to a new life how can he turn negative all of a sudden??Ouch if cvs wanted to go that way then they shud not have played like this with viewers feelings.. Ouch i'll quit if vik turns negative.. Angry its not acceptable i want vik sugni to be together n more than this i want vik to remain positive!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerelovelina25RUBYxyxwiddyRaleighbcatbooglelibran90romancefanpankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisyParulRatiShivi

dwija

dwija

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I hope not its really nice to see both together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

change12

IF-Dazzler

change12

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssj

For sure. Vikram Takur will turn negative.  Otherwise how the story moves forward. He is fooling poor Sugni. we will hope and see for the bestSmile
I really hope that you are wrong.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRaleighbcatboogleyellowpurseromancefanmegustajalebi1gunjan7pankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
There is a lot the CV's can do with the story of Vikram and Sugni. 

The wedding won't be easy for them as they will have to face a lot of opposition. Vikram's entire family except maybe Amrita will be against him as well as the other takurs. 

Once they do get married, the struggle between Sugni and Vikram's family will continue as Adi won't accept her.

Vikram's and Jalwa takur's rivalry would continue.

I'm just randomly throwing ideas but there is potential.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddynamitagloryzRaleighbcatromancefanParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy~~~~

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Like others mentioned, there is lot of potential to VS character.. He might turn negative or he might be gray... like he might be in love with Sugni and get all possessive abt. her and basically force her to be with him.. like the promo 4 indicated..

other important thing is .. not sure how many of you saw the launch of the show shown on Zee.. there is another character.. I have seen her in other shows too..she is still not been introduced!!!!  Could it be VS's wife????  high possibility!!

watch at 0:27  the character that is not been introduced yet!!

Edited by aishu_25 - 09 June 2012 at 9:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010SNoshintulipdaisy-PrimaDonna-pankhudi_TiaRa

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Sssj have some hope. Pray that what you said won't come true. The show is proving to be a crowd-puller, and many fans have expressed their wish for Vikram to be a good guy and marry Sugni. So far the CVs have read and listened to our comments and everyone's happy. There are many ways for the story to move forward, for example Adi turning bad and ganging up with Jwala Singh against his uncle. Or Vik's sister not accepting Sugni. There are many tracks to be explored. This show has so much potential, it is entertaining in a fresh and educational way. I'm learning so much watching this show. At least it is not a typical saas-bahu serial like many out there.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzRaleighbcatpankhudi_TiaRa~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.