Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks Khushi for awesome update..

SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

wiating for the day J finds out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(ideally it will be from g's mother who will say that anandi ran away with the collector)

He will probably tell gauri "yeh ho hi nahi sakta. zaroor collector usey bhaga ke le gaya. Mujhe jayetsar wapas jaa kar anandi ko collector se bachana hoga.'  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

and then he will come to jayetsar without taking leave from sng hospital with the purpose of 'saving' anandi ... only to find that anandi is voluntarily in love with shiv and shiv is voluntarily in love with anandi.

Then gauri will come to jayetsar to tell dadisa about her bad character daughter in law who is running away with the collector -- and that she has come to remove anandi's mukhauta.

Both will be shocked to find that this match has been constructed with dadisa's explicit approval and efforts 😲😲

then they return to mumbai where jagat finds that SNG has fired him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because he did not give a leave application. πŸ˜†

LOVE this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Link for promo? Someone? Pretty pretty please? Am getting way too excited here, lol... xD
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome news!!!! khushi
wow i'm blushing☺️...
please post promo links if possibleπŸ˜ƒ
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg finalllyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW... When was this aired.?

I am sooo happy!!

I knew Shivu will fall for our Anandi first. ANd the way he looked at her during aarti scene HAYYY😍
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aarti scene me DS's imagination was not required because we have already gone deep into it... Break-down the ice of Anandi...my Shiv...u knew shez a bit weak in breaking the walls..
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shiv shud start wearing helmet now.. πŸ˜† all the best shiv!! πŸ˜† well BV is amazing!! πŸ˜³ thanks for sharing.. πŸ˜ƒ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - does Monamie know?  She has been waiting and begging for this.

Am off to sleep some more... maybe it will be Monday when I wake up!

Bechara Shiv... ek taraf Ashi aur dusri taraf Anandi... he will be Toast!  I think Anandi is falling for Ashi btw...thats what I felt watching Friday.  
akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Khusi - does Monamie know?  She has been waiting and begging for this.

Am off to sleep some more... maybe it will be Monday when I wake up!

Bechara Shiv... ek taraf Ashi aur dusri taraf Anandi... he will be Toast!  I think Anandi is falling for Ashi btw...thats what I felt watching Friday.  

sorry could not get this point.. it mean ..Lesb****   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Is there any correction here..?
Am sorry , I could nt get the post