Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

sindu_gurti

IF-Dazzler

sindu_gurti

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by sindu_gurti

This is what i felt and tried to explain the other day...they need to be serious and bond every relationship very seriously...i feel CV'S are handling it very superficial...be it love/romance/sisters love/affection/or cancer...they need to be serious and give some matured scenes...just my pov...but still loving it ., loving the show to the core...but still something is lacking!!!!!Tongue

They do know how to handle emotions sensitively, we've seen it in the past but right now everything looks vague and disjointed. I still love the show and want it to reach it's potential but if they carry on like this then we won't feel any attachment.
but reemz..i am liking this show very much...after ghsp  ended i found only this show interesting and its so nice..i don't want this show to loose it charm and to go to the next level...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Be serious! Yes be serious :/ (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sindu_gurti

IF-Dazzler

sindu_gurti

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

Absolutely 100% agree with Reemz, Lovleen and others.Smile

The show started with the Behnas,  they form the core story. Personally, I may not identify with their over-whelming bond...but their love surely attracted me to the show. JeeMan are the main plot of the show and JeeVi and VirMan also revolve around them. 

The makers need to rebuild the JeeMan bond if they want the show to grow strong. And in turn, the other 2 couples will also fall into place. 

I feel sensitive handling of Maanvi's cancer is the biggest challenge for JeeVi track. Life is not all about the mush...this testing phase can take the character of Viren high above if he supports his wife.Embarrassed
i agree reshmac.Clap...!!!! hope someone forward this thread to anyone of the cv's ., andTongue make them read what viewers are feeling and what they wanted...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikh..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top