Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaroy1985

Well I have been so bored that It took me so long to post. Agree with every bit of your post...everyone has said it all...just one point to add: two points that really bother me are 1. The time and again butchering of Jeevikas role and 2. The treatment of the cancer subject...most insensitive.

I would have any day preferred just viraman as the current track rather than have the treatment and a careless J around...would have at least avoided watching it for a week rather then see this whole track where the treatment is nowhere in sight and J...well she is not around too...somebody pls get back the old J for me.

I'm hoping it's a goof up and things will be back on track...I so hope they do. The CVs need a sound knock on thr heads...

I got really bored last week while watching the episodes. Tongue Creatives, do anything but don't mess around with 'cancer' like this and secondly don't underestimate the main relationship of the show either because if these two factors are messed up then so is your show.

Fingers crossed Pooja, I sincerely hope this week is much better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234sindu_gurti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Be serious! Yes be serious :/ (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

-Viren-Swamini-Jeevika: Viren being caught between the two most important women in his life. Nothing of that sort has happened thus far. Viren and Swamini's bond has been diluted so much!
- Viren-Manan-Jeevika: Do I need to say anything there? We were all expecting tension between the married couple because of Manan's suppressed feelings for Jeevika.
-Virat-Vanshika-Manvi: Though there have been more scenes surrounding them, they haven't really given me the warm vibe I expected them to.
- Dadaji: He had a presence! I loved how strict he was and how everyone feared him but now nothing about him stands out.
-Swamini: Shades of grey which intrigued us. Her issues with JM's close bond or her irritation with Manvi in general has all gone.
- Manvi-Jeevika: THE MAIN PLOT! How does Jeevika save Manvi from death? That I can at least wait for assuming it is going to happen but after almost 200 episodes, we are yet to see that strong Jeevika we were promised.

You are right, there were a lot of tracks they could have expanded on and i can't understand why they didn't? If anything, why not slow the timeline down a bit...how did Virika's 1yr marriage anniversary come that fast? they could have definitely created these side tracks to help make the show layered.

I also fail to understand the Maya track - she didn't seem like a catalyst for Virat's realization of love, that was all Viren...so what was the whole point of that? And the Jaisal track was completely dropped too...it could have definitely been more action packed than the 2-3 episodes we got for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamc

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnss123

Friday's episode Cry. They did not show the promo which anyway made us hope that there is something interesting waiting for us, but...
What I felt was a complete lack of continuation...again... the scenes were notlinked, thursday on the other hand was a very good episode, well presented. So there is too much if inconsistency. 
I also think that the virat maanvi scene was cute in its iwn way, i mean i enjiyed it for that moment but then when compared to the episode then it was definately not required. What is NOT AT ALL required was the virika scene. All that lovy dovy talk, why? I really dont know why was that put in, anyone would know that it would not fit in the context. 
At the end...again no precap and this time I am not expecting much to happen as well dont want to get disappointed again!!! Confused

I wish they had left both couple moments for later on. How hard was it to show some serious, almost depressing ambience in the hospital scene? I know none of us like getting depressed but hospitals are not cheerful. Just give us something so we really feel 'Yes this girl has cancer and her loved ones seem s**t scared about it'.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcjs1234-Pj-

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Since the beginning of the show, no track had been finished off. All they have loose and abrupt endings. Many have teased excellent potential issues and storylines but nothing has come off it.The timeline was in current flow, suddenly they skipped forwards months unecessarily messing up the entire flow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Definitely Reemz Friday's episode, should have been more grim. Going to the doctors for an opinion should have brought out more emotions. Maanvi's fear of her disease, Jeevika's fear of what the doctor might say, the aftermath of the visit, regarding the marks and questioning Maanvi about the side effects.
Those scenes are just as needed as lovey dovey scenes between all couples and at the current time are more pertinent than ever.

reshamcjs1234

reshamc

reshamc

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Absolutely 100% agree with Reemz, Lovleen and others.Smile

The show started with the Behnas,  they form the core story. Personally, I may not identify with their over-whelming bond...but their love surely attracted me to the show. JeeMan are the main plot of the show and JeeVi and VirMan also revolve around them. 

The makers need to rebuild the JeeMan bond if they want the show to grow strong. And in turn, the other 2 couples will also fall into place. 

I feel sensitive handling of Maanvi's cancer is the biggest challenge for JeeVi track. Life is not all about the mush...this testing phase can take the character of Viren high above if he supports his wife.Embarrassed

sindu_gurti..Jessie..

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

Absolutely 100% agree with Reemz, Lovleen and others.Smile

The show started with the Behnas,  they form the core story. Personally, I may not identify with their over-whelming bond...but their love surely attracted me to the show. JeeMan are the main plot of the show and JeeVi and VirMan also revolve around them. 

The makers need to rebuild the JeeMan bond if they want the show to grow strong. And in turn, the other 2 couples will also fall into place. 

I feel sensitive handling of Maanvi's cancer is the biggest challenge for JeeVi track. Life is not all about the mush...this testing phase can take the character of Viren high above if he supports his wife.Embarrassed

@ bold
i agree with u... u have put it fully!!!!!
Clap

reshamcsindu_gurti

RuchaMulay

IF-Dazzler

RuchaMulay

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Seriously!!! What are they doing????

I mean, I am a big Virman fan too. But I would not want their LS progress at the cost of Cancer being treated like this common cold and fever...

I fact I had thoght, HOPED to God that when Virat mentioned Mumbai treatment, Jeevika would remember and tell Viren and Virat that Dr. Manan asked not to change Doctors during ongoing treatment. The would follow up with a visit ti Dr. Bakshi and a third chemo in Chandigadh...

But everytime I forget that I think with just a littole logic and that is actually too much to expect from the CV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sindu_gurti..Jessie..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top