Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Surabhi and this is not to particularly only for one fan group. Tm just asked about us opinion on this matter. I don't know why only one fan group taking this things so personally where there is no refrence are written in topic as gaury fans or anything else. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
tm ko mere opinion ke baare mein pata hai.durasal yeh childhood trauma gauri fans dwara khud banaayi gayi hai isliye maine yeh baat tm se kahi.abhi jaake phir se wardrobe topic pe check kurna phir kisi commentator ne mujhe blind hatred bola hai aur aisa teesri baar hua ki mujhe blind hatred bola gaya hai woh bhi directly .
Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IMO Gauri was traumatised. She was quite young, and I get the feeling that seeing all the rona dhona and shouting and probably hearing all the stuff about how her parents lost their honour in the process must have affected her at least somewhat, albeit subconsciously. She didn't want the wedding to go through because she wanted to study, but when it didn't, the mud-slinging aftermath must have left her feeling quite used and vengeful. Human psychology is very complicated... you never know how things can affect you. Some people bounce back from horrible events, and others are deeply affected by things that may seem like they should be trivial. When she saw the haveli again after years, she was shaking like a leaf. For a long time, she was desperate to get the acceptance from the Singh family that she had been denied in her youth, despite probably knowing that it was illogical for her to want that. Both those reactions definitely imply that she was traumatised by her broken-off child marriage.

I think she deserves some sympathy for the stuff that happened. However, I don't think she deserves sympathy for her actions as an adult. Childhood trauma is not an excuse for selfishness, and marrying an already married person knowing full well that she was going to ruin another girl's life in the process (another girl who, by the way, was nothing but nice to her when they met as children even though she had every reason not to be) is an extremely selfish act which shouldn't be defended.

Just my 2 cents on the matter!
Edited by SiriuslySujal - 11 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know even i want the answer😛
i think she felt insulted due to rejection as beendini of haveli😉
but never traumatised😆
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

IMO Gauri was traumatised. She was quite young, and I get the feeling that seeing all the rona dhona and shouting and probably hearing all the stuff about how her parents lost their honour in the process must have affected her at least somewhat, albeit subconsciously. She didn't want the wedding to go through because she wanted to study, but when it didn't, the mud-slinging aftermath must have left her feeling quite used and vengeful. Human psychology is very complicated... you never know how things can affect you. Some people bounce back from horrible events, and others are deeply affected by things that may seem like they should be trivial. When she saw the haveli again after years, she was shaking like a leaf. For a long time, she was desperate to get the acceptance from the Singh family that she had been denied in her youth, despite probably knowing that it was illogical for her to want that. Both those reactions definitely imply that she was traumatised by her broken-off child marriage.

I think she deserves some sympathy for the stuff that happened. However, I don't think she deserves sympathy for her actions as an adult. Childhood trauma is not an excuse for selfishness, and marrying an already married person knowing full well that she was going to ruin another girl's life in the process (another girl who, by the way, was nothing but nice to her when they met as children even though she had every reason not to be) is an extremely selfish act which shouldn't be defended.

exctly my point - where is bhairo or any of singhs or anandi responsible for the traumatised  child hood of gauri..infact all the bad word or mouth came out from her own parents and she was shaking like a leaf seeing haveeli after so much time is clear indication she was badly in trauma..but why ... because her own parents left her their on that noght unprotected and all lightning and bolting and rain and storm...OMG!100% any oen would be hell bent scared that way and she was mere 12years old...i rember my daughter got hurt in my batroom which is nothing but full of glasses evrywhere and that night she was closing gate and she got badly hurt when one galss fal down..she has to undergo an operation and for more then 3 months she wsa in bed complitely..so the point is she just couldnt enter in that room of mine for ages..it tuk me and my huby lots and lots of patience to send here their and encourage her to go their and be stop scaring of any glass...because it was miracle afer her ankels been cut till bone she survived and could stand up..for more then year she was baneed to even walk fast...so i know what can traumatised child and so truly said by sujal it can be triggered by any small to small matter...but its also truth by love and care and patience it could be outgrowna and can be termed as a bad dream..which now my daughter her self calls and now all fear free og glasses and nwo she lolzzz..dosent want to take bath in her batroom but only in mine...so why gauri parents didnt do anything about it...huh!because they were busy collecting money..not thinking about their daughter and they themself inflicted pain on their own daughter...where as in al this where is bhairo is responsible..infact its other way around...yes gauri had undergon pain of bashing words and all but bhairo funding helped her diverting her mind complitely and puting all effort on studies and see now she is dr. that too with MS..its not a small achivement...so how can bahiro or singhs or even DS responsible for her traumtaised childhood...yes DS did wrong but she dint bash the girl like she did to other woman of her home..in fact anandi had a bad cildhood wiht all that stupidness of DS and her rules and backwrdness thinking...she shuld be trumtised...but she is so humble and good and beautiful from heart and so supporting and most important the pain of others...but here gauri is complete opposite...how come❓
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: payalibm

exctly my point - where is bhairo or any of singhs or anandi responsible for the traumatised  child hood of gauri..infact all the bad word or mouth came out from her own parents and she was shaking like a leaf seeing haveeli after so much time is clear indication she was badly in trauma..but why ... because her own parents left her their on that noght unprotected and all lightning and bolting and rain and storm...OMG!100% any oen would be hell bent scared that way and she was mere 12years old...i rember my daughter got hurt in my batroom which is nothing but full of glasses evrywhere and that night she was closing gate and she got badly hurt when one galss fal down..she has to undergo an operation and for more then 3 months she wsa in bed complitely..so the point is she just couldnt enter in that room of mine for ages..it tuk me and my huby lots and lots of patience to send here their and encourage her to go their and be stop scaring of any glass...because it was miracle afer her ankels been cut till bone she survived and could stand up..for more then year she was baneed to even walk fast...so i know what can traumatised child and so truly said by sujal it can be triggered by any small to small matter...but its also truth by love and care and patience it could be outgrowna and can be termed as a bad dream..which now my daughter her self calls and now all fear free og glasses and nwo she lolzzz..dosent want to take bath in her batroom but only in mine...so why gauri parents didnt do anything about it...huh!because they were busy collecting money..not thinking about their daughter and they themself inflicted pain on their own daughter...where as in al this where is bhairo is responsible..infact its other way around...yes gauri had undergon pain of bashing words and all but bhairo funding helped her diverting her mind complitely and puting all effort on studies and see now she is dr. that too with MS..its not a small achivement...so how can bahiro or singhs or even DS responsible for her traumtaised childhood...yes DS did wrong but she dint bash the girl like she did to other woman of her home..in fact anandi had a bad cildhood wiht all that stupidness of DS and her rules and backwrdness thinking...she shuld be trumtised...but she is so humble and good and beautiful from heart and so supporting and most important the pain of others...but here gauri is complete opposite...how come❓

@red-
even i asked the same point in the post of ankit long back
you know the answer i got is, "it is quite common in villages to sell their children "
i feel the root n main cause of gauri's trauma(so called😆) is antaryami parents

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

You are absolutely right!!
 I'm a die-hard Anandi fan.. Though i dont like the adult Gauri; the negative turn she took in her life, but I won't belittle whatever happened in her childhood. She was definitely traumatised; if not by her bal vivaah then by whatever happened after it being called void...
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

@red-
even i asked the same point in the post of ankit long back
you know the answer i got is, "it is quite common in villages to sell their children "
i feel the root n main cause of gauri's trauma(so called😆) is antaryami parents

yes 110% its her parents coz they couldnt think of nothing more then money and haveellii and their big dreams
well its truth...people in village seel their girls...some important reason is like when she grows up hwo they wil pay dowry...or girl is called bojha means female is consider a ziant size burden on soulder which will stop your advncemnt in life and you have to spoil whole of your life by saving money for her marrige...and some do it let go and sale because girls young girls are in great demand for physical need of lots of people out their who are sick mind in need of being the 1st timer of that girl (its yakeess it makes my blood boil like anything for this type of sick people)but its truth and fact of life of indian systems...or just to have bread and buuter for soem days or months they sale their daughters at any amount of price...but mind you boys anre never on sale...never have been...only in cases of making them begger this group kidnaps kids wihout thinking of their sex...other wise a boy is never sold to nay one nto even a single case till now has been heard or been complaint..lolzz...so gauri parents where doing nothing different...and they sold their daughter for their own need of bread and buuter and for gauri herself..so that she can have 3 times meals...but then after that ...if amrrige has not been annuled or she came to havelli..what would have been her childhood then..would she have been dr. as she is now..lolzzz...she should be praising her luck nothing of this sort happened and she came out free and can leave her own life and be happy in that ...now DS changed after seeing anandi and her pain and what her ladesur did to her and her family...before that she was nothing but even a step ahead of hitler..or she can be called mother of hitlar
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

@red: To explain why they both are different, is like explaining 'why a terrorist and a social activist are different'😆  Human mind works differently for each one of us... most importantly they are opposites because the director and the story demands so😆😉 
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: katts

@red: To explain why they both are different, is like explaining 'why a terrorist and a social activist are different'😆  Human mind works differently for each one of us... most importantly they are opposites because the director and the story demands so😆😉 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 oyy tere ...i was so dumb😡 i dint knew so simple fact of dirctor and story 😆 🤣 😆 🤣 😆 🤣