Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i just saw on Kunal on tellytalk zoom it was a very interesting interviewSmile

first the anchor mouni ganguly said that she will disclose a very interesting twist about NBTEmbarrassed
AND THAT IS the family will place before Megha ...Mohan se shaadi karne ka prastaav,,Shocked

this will be done at a place where the whole family will be presentConfused

THE ANCHOR SAID I AM SURE MEGHA WILL AGREEWink ab milte hain Mohan Bhatnagar se

She said on camera he avoided the shaadi ki baat but asli khabar humne aapko de hi di hai

they showed the slap sequence and then kunal was interviewed ..he said they just shot several scenes including the drug deal scenes 

then they asked him sunne me aaya hai aap shaadi karne waale hain show me ?

he said kya baat kar rahe hain aap ? and he laughedLOL

the reporter said i mean in the showWink

Kunal said it will take time  abhi waqt lagega shaadi hogi ya nahi hogi abhi pata nahi lets see
abhi journey hai kaafi wahan tak pahunchne meTongue

then he was asked about interacting with kids he said he is not comfortable with that and he doesnt know how to deal with themLOL
this was his worry ever since he heard that he was doing a show where he would have to interact continously with 2 kids 
the reporter asked who broke the ice first he said hello toh pyar se hua but once Ashnoor started bullying me all ice was brokenLOL
then they asked a bullying incident

kunal said she is more of a dadima raub bahot jhaadti haiLOL godi me baithna hai toh baithna hai haath pakadke chalegi etcLOL

then the reporter said Ashnoor is grooming him for his future /current girlfriend whats the status of that Wink
kunal replied he has no time after working 18 hrs a day Ouch
the reporter says what type of girl are u looking for maybe some fan of yours who is watching can get back to us if she fits the billWinkBlushing
Kunal says someone who doesn't mind my long working hours and who is comfortable on a bike on a long journeyEmbarrassed

Edited by ramonag - 08 June 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarUniqueUjjainimanupriya77RitwikaSweetDesi_angel90EshitaBosedeejadattiya13Askari--Minks--geet261pakshicrazy87-Swetha-mini_ksg_ARmadhubansen-raiAasma-Dee_76SimritaSingh-Roopa-JumanaLoveKunalswavai2-RD--Khush-NandiniShbablinishasaumieeGoodbyeprachuryarsk16Supanpreet-lightinfested--Deb-sitammaMR21Bharti_kpriyachandwithout-fathomshinusblack_haze--Hope--Mehek25Maz.bhavi20_sFallen StarFallen AngelSilentsoulNeelimaSJ-krazyriya-shamil-Vrinda--Fari---khushi--cuttieeprincy48SwastikAshNiHiddlestoned-RadhaMohan-anji-mira_Bidzie_misty85SunShine_AAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INTV OF KUNAL ON TELLYTALK ZOOM" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Awww this sounds AWESOMEEE! Is there a video of this segment?

Thanks for the update yaar!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deb-...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
sorry don't have a video but if anyone can find a link of tellytalk from zoom channel pl do post itEmbarrassed

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
TFS

KIaaa???  Megha ke saamney Mohan se shaadi karney ki baat?? woh bhi vyas parivaar khud :O
Amazing and too unbelievable news but if it turns out to be true then mazaa hee maza. But I don't see Megha agreeing directly or maybe this thing will happen at some later  time.
Let's see

Thanks for WU

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenDee_76...RamonaG....

pakshi

pakshi

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
TFS...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Great interview!!

Thnx for sharing :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Now this makes me smile wide. Thanks a ton for sharing! Let me search the video! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenDee_76swavai2...RamonaG....

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
okay super cute interview thanks for sharing

Okay i dont mind long work hrs and i like bike rides ...to do i get the guy?ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

deejad-Swetha--raiAasma-madhubansenDee_76prachuryaNaughtyNihu--Hope--...RamonaG....Fallen Angelshamilsonu-monu_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.