India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

is jassi leaving (Page 2)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
yeah plz and let Armaan and Jassi live in peace...

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

yar,jab jessica challe jayege toe jassi kahan hogeBig smile

poorCry armaan kay dreamsCry mein,keyunke jessica aur jassi

eaik he toe hain,forgeted old Confusedjassi lasi,

right now only jessica sweety jassi koi nahi.Big smileWinkClap

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

I for one am a very big fan of Jassi/Jessica.  I think her acting is decent and she's very entertaining.

Especially now that she's troubling Malika so much.  I'm really glad that they have extended the show.  As a result we all benefit since we can continue to discuss all the issues......important and non important.  Issues originating from earth and some from the twilight zone.

I think Jassi/Jessica should stay since she has contributed so much.  If they have to get rid of anyone it should be Raj and Purab. 

I mean what exactly are they doing in the show anyway....how are they contributing to the story line?  Raj's role has no substance and he's had not change in him since day one.  You think since Armaan has changed he would have some change in him as well....but no. 

With Purab??? I mean all he was, was an extention of the character Nandani madam was playing, just there to help Jessica.  She doesn't consider him a friend, cause I don't see her confiding in him about anything, and obviously she doesn't love him.

Thanks

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i dont think jessica shud leave. shes a more confident and refined version of jassi. she has changed herself with more confidence, yet she has her memories with her as well, so we noe shes still jassi. i love 2 c how jassi changed into sum1 who can talk bak, rather than the old nervous fretty and non-social jassi. its funny how u guys used 2 make fun of her when she was nervous cuz she cudnt talk bak, and now u guys make fun of her cuz she can talk bak. 
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Don't worry, Mona Singh is nowhere with out Jassi. She will renew her contract.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolgirl88

i dont think jessica shud leave. shes a more confident and refined version of jassi. she has changed herself with more confidence, yet she has her memories with her as well, so we noe shes still jassi. i love 2 c how jassi changed into sum1 who can talk bak, rather than the old nervous fretty and non-social jassi. its funny how u guys used 2 make fun of her when she was nervous cuz she cudnt talk bak, and now u guys make fun of her cuz she can talk bak. 

That's so true.  People are never satisfied and always seem to complain about each and everything.

Jessica has clearly proven that her physical appearance has not change who she is from the inside.  All that matters is that she still values her family.  To the outside world, she now carries herself with a lot more confidance.  I'd like to see anyone call her any names now.  She can put them in there place.

More Power to you Jessica!!!!

sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Sorry to say....but I think we ...human beings are never satisfied with anything. We always want to make fun of other people.  You are so true by saying that Jessica is still the same old Jassi from the inside. She still holds firmly her true family values and I really admire her for doing that.  If you are born with such good qualities, no matter how hard you try to become a total new person, you simply cannot be. Those values are deeply rooted and it's runs in your blood. You simply cannot act like a wicked bitch by transforming your external appearance. I think that is what Jessica is right now. However, the directors have hyped up her image as a super-model. If their intention was to transform this simple lady into a gorgerous, ravishing model, I think they could have worked a little harder on that change of hers. Right now, to be very honest, Jessica  does not at all look like a super-model. She looks like the ones we see in "Greha Sobha,  Ghar Ghrihasti" magazines. I don't mean to criticize her beauty but just the image. She is undoubtedly pretty.
celina Groupbie
celina
celina

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i think dat da role of jassi/ jessica suitez mona singh....she shudnt leave!!!!

Go to top