Posted: 11 years ago
Annie the bubbly, cheerful girl who has developed a strong infatuation/ obsession for Anish 🤪... who constantly believes that she is in love with him will soon get her heart broken by the angelic demon!😡
She could be his powerful ally, if he decides to play lovey dovey with her to get his motives in place. He seems very interested in Suvreen and she is after all one of her closest friends . I would hate to see Annie's heart getting broken, her beautiful smile turning into a frown and tears flowing through her eyes.😭

I just hope Anish doesn't stoop so low, but there is a huge probability for that isn't it? Otherwise why would the CVs show Suvreen's friend falling for Anish? Anish is very mysterious... my interest levels have risen after Anish's 180 degree personality split. Can't wait for monday.

I feel bad for Annie, her pehla pyar is turning out to be a mysterious, manipulating bad guy... hope he doesn't become another Gogoi🤢
I wish SG also aired a new episode on Fridays!.. Fridays seem so incomplete without it.😭🥱

Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
m also feeling bad for annie such a cute and bubly girl she is and i can't see her sad ...i hope anish don't stoop to such low level
It's truly very intriguing to see this side of Aneesh. I wonder why he's playing politics with the students. He seemed to be supportive until yesterday ðŸ¤”
Yeah, Annie getting heartbroken will be heartbreaking for us too ðŸ˜’ and exactly! I wish the same...If SG aired on fridays, then it would be so good! 
Yeah feeling really bad for her..I hope she gets someone better...
so true, annie likes anish so madly n he turned to be a vamp. I m broken myself to see anish as a negative character, how will annie bear the truth😭
Totally agreed with she might be heart broken
i was broken wen i got to know anish is negative charctor i dnt wat will annie feel wen she gets dis hard heart break ðŸ˜­
Hope she falls for Rathi.:)
Yuvi-Suvreen
Rathi-Annie
Mannu-Naro.:)