Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Writers beware...

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

You know the old ad for Superman movies starring Christopher Reeve….Its a bird…Its a plane…..No….It is Superman….. (Grew up with it….wow..those were the days)

Looking at KHTV and the upcoming Jatin- Mona track……feel like saying….

It's a line…..no…a triangle……no….a square……no….wait….now it is a pentagon (Jatin-Mona-Vineet-Anushka-Pradeep……did I forget anyone else?...No?...ok)

Arre bhai writers……please be very careful and sachet and hoshiyaar… above all…as Raj Kapoor ji said…Jagte Raho….…as a viewer I am finding it difficult to keep my head straight with who is with who now…..

Writers….Bhai mere….have lots and lots of coffee before you write….kahin thakaan yaa behoshi mein pairings wrong ho gaya toh …...pata chala ki now Anushka is with Mona and Pradeep Vineet ki bahon mein hai. Tab toh serial ki toh band bajegi…..

Just kidding guys…no offence to anyone…. Was in a mood for some late Friday afternoon humor.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7redeye2012..nisaluvrk..madhubansenadigaagShas3rups2408swethasyam08Magical_KaShPriyank.

rups2408 IF-Dazzler
rups2408
rups2408

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
 your post is just too good!!!LOLLOL

i think sometime back blyton had posted about anushka and mona being together as they both dicth pradeep and decided to stay together...LOL

so true... puraa pentagon bana diya cv's ne... thye have absolutely no idea whats going in the show and how to take it further... bechare jatin ka kya hoga agar mona aur anushka.. and pradeep aur vineet ki jodi bann gayi ttou???LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aa07madhubansenswethasyam08Priyank.shanti05

aa07 Groupbie
aa07
aa07

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
@ rups

Agar woh pairing hua...tab toh heartbroken Jatin bhaisaab waise bhi Yudhistar ke putra hain...vanvaas kaa toh kafi experience hai genes mein...business tyaagkar haaath mein taanpura liye gali gali indian marriages aur mona ke gun gaan karte huen phirte rahenge.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswethasyam08Priyank.shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Ur post is hilarious...

Definitely the writes need some caffeine when they put the permutations and combinations LOLLOL

Ultimately Mona ko kush Reheni KI tarkeeb only they have to discover...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswethasyam08Priyank.

Priyank. IF-Sizzlerz
Priyank.
Priyank.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I just hope no more new entries now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877madhubansenswethasyam08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index