kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
oie kanchidost welcome to the forum.arre tu bhi mere sath???good goodWink

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

No kanchi u are not the only one...............The storyline is getting too boring day by day..............they are streching everything like rubber............if this continues to happen i am afraid i have to stop watching this showConfused

BTW welcome Kanchidost..................kanchi do u know each other?

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:05am | IP Logged
yeah choc to much unneccesary things is happening on the show.yeah choc kanchidost is my very good dostWink
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:09am | IP Logged
The show went to dogs the day they decided to divert and Purab came in. I knew then that this is bad news for JJKN. No one agreed w/ me then. Now everyone agrees w/ me. Purab's entry spoilt the show and made the actual story of Jassi's and Armaan's mental makeover irrevalant. Now its a story of "Kaun Benega Jassi Ka Pati?".
And just imagine she is an ugly middle-class girl but she still has some much demand among rich high-society men. Wow!
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I don't think JJKN is loosing its grip from Storyline because of Purab. There are so many unwanted things started to happen which is totally unneccesary. And yes how can we forget Stupid bloopers which is surely making it really stupid.
bd_girl Groupbie
bd_girl
bd_girl

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:16am | IP Logged

hey kanchi,

I also agree with you?

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:22am | IP Logged

well choc kshreya2002 think tht way. well i also agree with u, there are so many unwanted things are happening these days on tht show which is making me loosing interest to watch the show, not only purab but also other things like Arman changing his attitude overnite tht was really unjustifiable.Ajj he was like damn damn i hate jassi and kal ka episode mei jassi i am sorry????where is the store thing went???Arman ate it on the way to changing his behaviour?Where 3T went???Purab sold it to Woe Jassi????Where is Hansmukhi????dose she went to participate in Miss India????Jassi ka 10 corror ka recovery???where tht went?????And many more things are there which really need to be justify befoe it looses its viewers( well it already stared to loose)

Its not just purab fault here .there are other things too. iknow some will tell me as i am purab fan and i am saying  these but still i am really lossing interest to see this show though i lov seeing purab on this show.Confused

Edited by kanchi - 29 October 2004 at 3:35am
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by humanyst

JJKN is get boring and i wish the producers wld get Purab new clothes...For the past three Purub has been wearing the same pink shirt and that awful tie...and lets not forget Aryan's awful purple suit.

Not only is the story getting boring...there seem to be budget cuts in the wardrobe department too

LOLLOL Ya bichare ko wohi purana suits mei kaam chalara padh raha hai.BTW his hair, eww i am really findinng tht Ugh.....He need a haircut yaar.Alibag wala hair was really looking nice on him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index