Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Am I the only one???? (Page 2)

humanyst Newbie
humanyst
humanyst

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

I agree with u kanchi

JJKN is get boring and i wish the producers wld get Purab new clothes...For the past three Purub has been wearing the same pink shirt and that awful tie...and lets not forget Aryan's awful purple suit.

Not only is the story getting boring...there seem to be budget cuts in the wardrobe department too

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
You said Kanchi!...among losing interest in this forum too where bickering is the norm!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Humanyst u r absolutely right abt the budget cuts from the wardrobe department. They bought white suits and dyed it with the leftover paint from Jassi new office dcor…..hence the blue, purple and pink shirts are courtesy of ParaPaints……Wink

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

me too...

ides... actually that is what I felt when I saw Jassi dress also matching with her office paint ( pink one  which was wearing when she agreed to meet Armaan)..Wink

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
maybe once shweta comes into the show it will take a new twist and make jjkn interesting again
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

me too...

ides... actually that is what I felt when I saw Jassi dress also matching with her office paint ( pink one  which was wearing when she agreed to meet Armaan)..Wink

LOLLOLLakshmi......I've heard of interiors to coordinate with the user's personality.....but clothes too!!!!! I think thats taking things too farLOLLOL
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
no no kanchi... your not the only one. Seems like evryone is getting bored of jjkn. When jjkn started (I watch by cassetes) I use to watch the same tape 3 or 4 times. Then 4 months ago, when watching the second time I'd foward it to funny parts or parts were purab was in. Now I don't even pay attention the first time I watch it. They are seriuosly stretching it and it is becoming BORING!!! And very nicely put into words "producer are keeping Purab only as a show piece to their show" I'm almost sure but hate to admit tjat jassi is going to end up with armaan... they are just keeping purab so then gals like us will remain watching jjkn and so they have thier trps. And that is not fair.

They should end jjkn very soon!
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
OMG so many are with me????now if this rate increase then i bet TRP will be really going downDead.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index