India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Am I the only one????

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Am I the only one who is lossing interest to see this show???

Am I the only one who thinks tht the producer are stretching the story like hell???

Am I the only one who thinks tht the producers once again proving tht without men women is worthless???

Am I the only one who thinks that the producer are focusing on other thing rather then Jassi i mean when the hell we get to see Jassi's makeover.

Am i the only one who think this show is falling behind with their useless and baseless story????

Am I the only one who thinks that the producer are keeping Purab only as a show piece to their show??

Am I the only one who find Jassi as a confused one????Yeeh Jassi dukhi atma sara ko dukhi kardegi with her confused mind. Now Arman is dukhi cause she is about to marry Purab.Okey only one dukhi atma here but is she goes with Arman then .... count urself.

Okey guys in Overall i am totally lossing my patience to watch this
showDead.Can't they just wrap up now????its like one of the K-saga which never tends to end......I know some of u will say why the hell I am watching then??? i tell u why, cause I want to do one favour to t and D by increasing the TRP ratingBig smile

Edited by kanchi - 28 October 2004 at 3:59am

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Same here kanchii !! I agree wid u !! They showw all the stuff which we r not bothered abt , like wasting most of the time in showing pariiiiiiii and mallika Angry wat was the point when we wanted to know what armaan had to tell jaasiii !!They are stretching itt sooooooo muchhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confused
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:30am | IP Logged

No, Kanchi.... You are not the only one.... I am loosing interest too!!!

and also agree with all the others thing in the list..... Cry

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Kanchi, you are not the only one! You put in words exactly what I was feeling.

Kritika20 Groupbie
Kritika20
Kritika20

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:23am | IP Logged
kanchi, u r not the only one losing interest. i am too.  Angryomg they are really streching the past 3 episodes about jassi meeting with armaan. i mean let's get it over with. 
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Count me in.Dead

Jammy

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Kanchi ur not aloneCry
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think they have deviated too much from original story - its just getting a bit silly now.Clown

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index