Vikram isn't married...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
if u guys remember properly, when vikram had the 'griha shanti' puja, Aditya's mother enterd the drama n was taunting Vikram for stil not marrying anyone. Then he sighed n ignord her saying thats nt hs cup of tea! N as the character being shown its clear tht he'l nt kp hs marriage hidden frm hs family n nw Vik has true feelings 4 sugni n sug too . Or else she wudnt feel lke meeting hm whle leaving 4 delhi. Adi n Amrita is alrdy a couple so no point wishing hm wth sug. I thnk sug n vik make a great pair as bth r maturd frm brain n heart despite the age difrnc. I luv Vik n Sug
Hope the story goes the way you have said😊
Originally posted by kamala2012

Hope the story goes the way you have said😊

@kamala: Hope you got the answer that u asked me in the other thread. That was the exact dialogues that I was referring to. I knew I heard it very well that he wasn't married but I had forgotten which exact dialogue it was.

@stephhh : thanks for jogging my memory.😃

i hope you are right...i really want them to change the show and make Vikram the lead...i mean if you guys remember that show Kasamh Se, Jai and Bani were also very far apart in age i think and everyone loved them...i hope Vik and Sugni end up together!! 

Guys i too felt the same.Vikram is single
Cvs might have changed the story seeing audience liking sugvi as a pair.
But question is what next... if sugvi get married then wat else is left in the show... vikram shud betray sugni for story to continue...