I want Sugni to marry Vikram

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey fellow IF members, I just wanted to share my opinion.

No offense to Adi fan, but I personally feel that Vikram and Sugni make a great pair. I know the age difference and all. But, after all this initial build up and display of mutual feelings by Vikram and Sugni, it would be most logical to show Sugni with Vikram.

Please don't get me wrong. I love adi and he is a good actor. But, Vikram and Sugni pairing would be nice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamala2012 thumbnail
@mohini19

Most people in this forum also want Vikram-Sugni jodi only. But we don't know what is cooking in CV's mind. Ultimately it is their decision.
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@kamala2012 You're right. It will ultimately be the CV's decision. I just hope they go through with the Vikram - Sugni storyline. It has so much potential. 
daffodil81 thumbnail

Mohini i completely agree with ur views.
Sugvi make an awesome pair...
Adi and amrita look very good and Amrita being such a sweet girl i hope adi doesnt ditch her
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vikram and sugni looks good and there story if shown also has potential.

but cvs may be going show--vikram betraying sugnis faith.

so i am enjoying it as of now --vikram and sugni scenes clearly coming up well on screen.

hope cvs change there mind on this issue.

other wise--

jab tak deekhayenge in dono ko i am going to enjoy.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u as well i like Sugni and Vikram's pair as well both look great together:)

Love Leena:)
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Vikram & Sugni pair and Adi & Amrita's pair.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the replies.

I do agree with you guys that Amrita is a sweet girl too. I would hate to see her heart getting broken if Sugni-Adi happens.
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I saw them the first time together, I was like this is what i want to see, but after reading all articles and comments made by all, it is very clear that Vikram is will betray her at one way or another. I am feeling very positive that he is married.

Also If he marries her then what's next! I Don't feel anything great happening in the story ( totally my opinion). On the other hand If Sugni is shown with Adi, we have a lot to watch. FOr one thing Vikram will go crazy over Sugni and will try everything to get her. Adi and Sugni having love-hate relationship always fun to watch.

Most importantly, we all know that in daily soap, we don't get confession of lead couples in less than a month ( of course rare cases are available). So something is def cooking up in Vikram singh's mind or will cook up soon. But yeah I would like to watch them together on screen. They make it worthwhile  👏
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also want to watch em together..but as soon as he finds out shes tjs daughter..he may change..but i love this pair !! i also kinda wanted sugni to move to delhi..
adi hates sugni too much..its kinda annoying..another asr from ipkknd LOL