Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapshivnirmrvlsmedhsckumarbalieAMSThjarianssprsdchandan25twinkle662rampdent4uprachi82fatsoheartsmartMamtaBdirk41Pravessushavvicaptkirkpia09ameetasingh4ronnie85.Tanya.naj7j&b84vasanthi16M_n_h-Ramya-hinzbbbcccPiano1422nuttycleodevilsadvocateEnigma.ssroomanipatakha-guddibangaloresfj08Thinker_Belle-Zaara---BimBim--jyoti06-Aysha-EkSapnoKiPariANJ4-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 6/8/12 *KriJni meet*" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sara!

So all the elements of romance that Poulomi wanted happened with Rajni.. what a twist of fate! But seriously, if Krish is going to fall in love because of just one "trip-catch-eyelock", I'll be very disappointed.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I find YashoBen's character too manipulative...(sorry YashoBen's fans )

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KhannaToshibestronnie85pari2386nuttycleo-scarlett-devilsadvocatefj08ssroomani

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
thnxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Well, Tanu...you once told me you like sarcastic MILs...now you have one!  ROFL

On the whole, I quite like YashoBen...she does not mince words but at the same time, she does not carry a grudge either!  Tongue   Better to be this way rather than sweet-talk on the face and gossip when your back is turned! LOL

Edited by ssroomani - 08 June 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rampronnie85Pravesvasanthi16devilsadvocatefj08Thinker_Belle

sadia-ali

Goldie

sadia-ali

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thnkx 4 the WU

m really feeling sorry for paulomi..
if he dont love her then y he did such a dramatic & romantic engagement with her??
OH Gosh...
poor girl...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteaToshibestfj08

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Well, Tanu...you once told me you like sarcastic MILs...now you have one!  ROFL

On the whole, I quite like YashoBen...she does not mince words but at the same time, she does not carry a grudge either!  Tongue   Better to be this way rather than sweet-talk on the face and gossip when your back is turned! LOL

Moral of the story - be careful what you wish for and think before you jump your guns ROFL

Shobs, I like that she's not scheming, and what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind, but really, sometimes she's so direct that it hurts - who insults the guests over some cake? She wasn't even ready to listen to Poulomi's explaination!!

I dunno about Poulomi, but I'd hold a grudge against her if she treated me like that.. even if she apologized later Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Toshibestronnie85ssroomanifj08

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I agree Tanu...I would not like it either...that cake episode was a bit too much!   Until then, I approved of Yashoben wholeheartedly, but the cake episode dimmed my opinion a bit!

I need to research on Vaishnav community of Gujarat and see why she is like that!  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85fj08Thinker_Belle

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Sara

hmmm i wonder if TB is talking from experience

i still dont dislike yashoben, saw part of the episode which for some reason was still working on utube... will have to watch the rest tonight

does poloumi have a good reason to love krish? or for that does krish have a good reason to marry poloumi? sitaron mein likha hai in ka milan Wink

Edited by fj08 - 08 June 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85devilsadvocateThinker_Bellessroomani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.