Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 2 Page 39

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

VirMan FF- Without You
By- Missmystic

Heyya everyone Big smile Firstly a warm forum hug to all those who read, liked and commented on my first OS "Mission First Date." (
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3024050 ) All the beuatiful comments has motivated me to write my first FF which i was planning on writing later but I just couldnt wait to start writing. Hope you guys enjoy it Wink
__________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 1- The First Meeting

"Manvi, you're going to be late for college!" "Di, I'm coming I just need to find my sandals"

"Hurry, you don't want to be late on your first day of college"

Manvi hurried around her room searching for her sandals. She was already running late and it was her first day at Kings College. It was a new start and new beginning. Manvi paced around the room and tripped over her lost sandal. "There you are, I've been looking all over for you." She got up and assessed her outfit in the mirror. She was wearing a light pink jumpsuit which had a delicate pattern of roses. She placed on her white heels and racked a hand though her hair. Perfect she thought.

"Di, I'm going, wish me luck!" Manvi hugged her elder sister Jeevika and quickly placed her food in her bag.

"Manu, take care and make sure you don't forget to eat you lunch."

"I won't Di, bye, love you"

"Love you to Manu and good luck"

Manvi was excited to go to college. It was a chance to meet new people and learn new things. I wonder what kind of people there will be she thought. She made her way towards the college entrance hoping that she was on time; she didn't want to get into trouble on the first day.

As Manvi made her way towards the entrance she suddenly bumped into a lean muscular guy. He was tall and slightly tanned. His face was flawless revealing almond shaped hazel eyes that sparkled. She couldn't help noticing his hair which perfectly framed his face. His eyebrows arched up and Manvi could see his angled jawline. "Are you okay?" He asked. His voice was husky and in some odd way sexy. He brushed his hand over hers which were placed on his broad chest. An electric shock went through her causing her insides to melt with excitement. The bell rang and Manvi snapped out pulling her hands away. The mysterious guy smiled making his eyes appear smaller. Suddenly a teacher appeared. "You two should be in the hall right now, the head is making an announcement." Manvi hurriedly walked away without looking back. She was already blushing hard and her heart was racing.

As Manvi made her way towards the hallway a sudden hand around her hand stopped her. It was a slim and slender girl wearing a white short dress and black heels. "I saw you with that guy over there." She didn't have a pleasant tone in her voice. "What do you mean?" Manvi asked. She started to get worried as the grip around her hand got tighter. "I'm Maya and that guy you were just flirting with was my boyfriend Virat. Stay away from him, I'm warning you." Maya's voice was started to feel threatening and aggressive.

"Flirting? I wasn't flirting with him. Where did you get that from?"

"Virat told me himself how you were trying to flirt with him and make a move to get closer to him. Just remember he's mine and nothing can separate us not even a tacky and cheap girl like you who goes around looking for attention."

Maya walked away leaving Manvi in tears. "How could he say that? I didn't even do anything wrong" she whispered.  She wiped her tears and made way towards the hall.

Index

Chapter 1 The first meeting: Page 1    
Chapter 2 Troublesome behaviour Page 2
Chapter 3 Rain it Falls Page 8
Chapter 4 Sweet Treats Page 10
Chapter 5 Closer Page 14
Chapter 6 Food Champion Page 16
Chapter 7 Sweet and Sour Page 20
Chapter 8 Deceived Page 24
Chapter 9 Shooting Stars Page 27
Chapter 10 Blast Off Page 31
Chapter 11 Without You Page 35

COPYRIGHT:
I own fully rights to my work. Please kindly
do not copy or post my work elsewhere
without seeking my permission.
This story is exclusively written for IndiaForums only.

Rose divider is obtained from Glitter Graphics

Interested in my work? Please do check my previous and ongoing
work:

VirMan FF-When Two Worlds Collide

VirMan OS- Mission First Date

Edited by missmystic - 01 September 2012 at 11:35am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

ragz91shamzi20chirpy-birdaieshapatel77aditidixit20princesstandonaaliya172DannyelaKimmy-princess-amee1Tuba_KSGmuskaan_mhtturnonthelightsvanilla.icejs1234khusamkateyesmisakiRose_TandonMTBT_12071316-Sweety-sha19lavender_A2Anu101leafmariavirmanhusxoxsusanxoxchandiniebindaMarooshmalikmika17arohi16siya803shabana20Krazzy4u786aysha1989laynacutie_mahimahooriia_xjia123sagar-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohanRach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-alicemathhangokkulsum_virman_Littles12_love_never_diesBes_B-BhabhiKiBehna-soni595preity_d.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF-Without You (COMPLETED)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavender_A2

lavender_A2

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting.Big smile
Continue soon and PM me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princesstandonmissmystic

-GayathriK-

IF-Rockerz

-GayathriK-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I eager to know what's gonna happen. Please do continue soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

vanilla.ice

vanilla.ice

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
that was wonderful. cant wait to read the rest. please do pm when you do.Clap

missmystic

Rose_Tandon

Rose_Tandon

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
PM me plz when u update a new part

missmystic

arohi16

Goldie

arohi16

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hey its interesting i liked it! pm me wen u update!

missmystic

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Awesome start. Continue soon.

missmystic

virmanloveraish

Groupbie

virmanloveraish