Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Vikram love confession to Sugni

ruchi2435 Groupbie
ruchi2435
ruchi2435

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
oh my god...i never would've imagined vikram to confess his love to sugni and that too in front of her mother..he got guts and loved the way he expressed his love to her it was so unique and different from what we see in today's movie and shows.

I guess this show if you imagine a change for yourself it will come true. she wanted to have a proper marriage and be respectful in society now she will get that chance if she marries vikram. I wonder how aditya, thakurs and everyone in village gonna react to this news on vikram and sugni

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymartalindakamala2012namitagloryzRaleighbcatromancefannancy1996SweetiShobhydaisyluvuntamedtigress~~~~alicia.pyar-ishkblackb28

Sharee12 Senior Member
Sharee12
Sharee12

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i loved the confession so cute.. 

P.S adi needs to loosen up.. lol 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzRaleighbcatmartalindaromancefandaisyluvParulRatiShivi

kamala2012 Senior Member
kamala2012
kamala2012

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
It was really one of the best confessions on TV! So realistic. Not at all filmy. The way Vikram said it, the place, the lines, everything was very believable. And having Sugni's mother right next to her, LOL...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzRaleighbcatmartalindaromancefandaisyluvParulRatiShivi

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I which I can be happy about the confession it seems too rushed and suspect.

So I'll watch and reserve judgment for later

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatmartalindaParulRatiShiviKhatamKahani

SOLACEofEYES Goldie
SOLACEofEYES
SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
@ruchi2435
U said it right the MAN has guts he confessed i mean it was not any dream sequence to tease us n test our patience to show d beginning of their relationship but he actually confessed n dat to infront of sugni's mother, oh God i was dead at dat moment i was staring at screen like a fool n trying to control my smile, he was not shy to say it in front of her mother but i was blushing listening his confession with my mother, aunt,elder sis watching d show with me, my mom saw me trying to control she was smiling looking at me. The confession was so realistic nothing banawti no ballons,no flowers,no candle light dinner or candle lit around the room or terrace,no music,no ring, no bending on knees, no promise to bring stars moon n sun, just simple words yet so beautifull to one ears 'pyar karne lage hai tumse chahte hai hum tume',he was searching 4 her like a maniac fear of loosing her was evident on his face n not able to control his feeling he just said it n d love was visible in his eyes. Dont know his will turn negative or not but i like it this way.    Vikram to jaan lene pe tula hai, wat an expression man he had?!! Oh God flattered totally. Varun is a great actor i knew it but today i dont even have a single doubt, i started watching dis show only n only just becoz of him.
Thanks 4 making dis thread i so much wanted to blabber dis out n i got d chance but i m sure u all agree with me, arent u?

Edited by SOLACEofEYES - 08 June 2012 at 4:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatcroziaxxromancefandaisyluvParulRatiShivi

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

@ruchi2435
U said it right the MAN has guts he confessed i mean it was not any dream sequence to tease us n test our patience to show d beginning of their relationship but he actually confessed n dat to infront of sugni's mother, oh God i was dead at dat moment i was staring at screen like a fool n trying to control my smile, he was not shy to say it in front of her mother but i was blushing listening his confession with my mother, aunt,elder sis watching d show with me, my mom saw me trying to control she was smiling looking at me. The confession was so realistic nothing banawti no ballons,no flowers,no candle light dinner or candle lit around the room or terrace,no music,no ring, no bending on knees, no promise to bring stars moon n sun, just simple words yet so beautifull to one ears 'pyar karne lage hai tumse chahte hai hum tume',he was searching 4 her like a maniac fear of loosing her was evident on his face n not able to control his feeling he just said it n d love was visible in his eyes. Dont know his will turn negative or not but i like it this way.    Vikram to jaan lene pe tula hai, wat an expression man he had?!! Oh God flattered totally. Varun is a great actor i knew it but today i dont even have a single doubt, i started watching dis show only n only just becoz of him.
Thanks 4 making dis thread i so much wanted to blabber dis out n i got d chance but i m sure u all agree with me, arent u?

agree with u completely..love sugvi !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymartalindaromancefanParulRatiShivi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index