Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi Update 8th June Vikram says ILU (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Lik it was the writing cause we all know it wasn't love at first sight LOL

There is no denying there was an instant connection between them the first time they met. TVS was intrigued by Sugni and truthfully she is different so I believe him on that part.

The love confession is suspect to me and like Vikram said he never does anything without thinking but my only question why Sugni what would he gain by if this was natak. Confused

I would hate for it to be he accomplished what all others Thakurs couldn't do, making Sugni a bedni Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereRaleighbcatchange12-rupa-tulipdaisyaishu_25-Nakshatra-Shell16KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi Update 8th June Vikram says ILU (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@mystic.charm: So am i???ConfusedConfusedConfused  Who the hell is the main lead?? Aditiya or Vickram!!!Confused...

Anyways...Awesome Episode!!!Smile Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Vikram's confession was just so very interesting...I think there are a LOTTT of layers to whatever he does that is very fascinating to watch.

The dialogues and the way he spoke his heart out to Sugni basically spoke of the instant connection they had since the moment they met...which he now realizes was love all along...it was convincing to me the way he told her...the way he described the connect b/w them especially.  He was initially so unravelled as he yelled out at her that he LOVES her...it was later on that he gathered his thoughts and explained his thought process to her in a calmer manner.

Now begins the real story I guess cuz we have to see what Vikram says to her now...is he going to propose marriage? Or a sardhakai?

Sugni for her part seems too awed by him and this turn of events to even manage to wrap her head around it.

No matter what happens in the future, these two are just such POWERFUL characters to watch interacting...I wouldn't want to miss out on that as the show progresses.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatrose.lavenderSaima2010-Swetha-Shell16-rupa-tulipdaisy-Nakshatra-aishu_25KhatamKahani

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for update !!Smile
wow today varun was awesome!!!!!!!!!!  he confessed his love to sugni but its so soon i wanted them to show this after some more O RE PIYA scenes LOL  and yeah i started hating adi very much how he threw away sugni's  letter for vikram who is he to do it (like amrita said).

he said " akhir yeh sugni mamaji ki lagti kya hai ?? u fool go and ask ur own mamaji who just run to stop her the very moment he read that sugni is leaving the village !!Day Dreaming Heart
he proved that he is a popat !!ROFLSilly
really enjoyed today's epi !!Partydesperately waiting for monday's epi wanna know sugni's view on vikrams proposal as she was feeling sad at the time he was leaving the village just because she didn't get chance to meet vikram once for a last time !!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatSaima2010tulipdaisy

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Wow, Did he really say I loveyou? I have not seen the epi.
I can not wait to see it.
I love those two...they look so good togetherThumbs Up

Way to go TVSClap

widdyRaleighbcatrose.lavendertulipdaisy

Saima2010

Saima2010

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyrose.lavendertulipdaisy

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
o.k after today's wonderful episode, I saw this promo.. which is one of the earlier ones...

VS holds Sugni, while she tries to escape... he's kinda holding her by force???Ermm

I think there is more to VS that is yet to be revealed to the audience.. looks like he may not be positive afterall.

Note:  Also, at the launch of the show, when Anuj is interviewed, he says he is Adi playing opp to Sugni!!!  VB didn't even speak at the launch.. but for now, his character looks so big and important...
 I think the director of the show has succeeded in playing with our emotions like he had quoted earlierThumbs Up

Edited by aishu_25 - 08 June 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat-Swetha-tulipdaisy

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for Beautiful update.Thumbs Up well 2day episode is rocking... show now become intresting... thanx arati...

widdyRaleighbcatrose.lavendertulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.