Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi Update 8th June Vikram says ILU (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

change12

Goldie

change12

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

I think TVS will marry saguni  and later it will be reaveled that he is married to some one else in delhi/or he might be killed by the tribe  members as saguni and TVS are from diffrent cast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6pankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi Update 8th June Vikram says ILU (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

@all
dont miss the episode ... it was too good.. never seen such subtle romance... i agree all this is going too fast but lets savour this now...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatshunu6nancy1996pankhudi_TiaRa-Naresh-KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

minihussain

Goldie

minihussain

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanks for the written update...was badly waiting for it coz everyone is watching Euro today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6pankhudi_TiaRa

sugarplum5

Goldie

sugarplum5

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
AWESOME !!! Thanks much.

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

@all
dont miss the episode ... it was too good.. never seen such subtle romance... i agree all this is going too fast but lets savour this now...

Aarthi,
Thanks a lot for the update. I agree with you. It is too soon and all but it was one of the most realistic admission of love I have seen on TV. Really good episode. Yesterday Gulki stole the show and today, Varun. Two very good actors. I really wish these two remain a jodi.

Loved Vikram's expressions when he realised he had said all this in front of GulabiyaLOL

Gulabiya is a very strong woman. How boldly she asks Sugni to go and talk to Vikram alone.

I hope Aditya now understands his maama's feelings and steps out of the wayLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySaima2010Sharee12Raleighbcatrose.lavendershunu6nancy1996-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Sharee12

Sharee12

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
super enjoyed this show today.. Vic and sugni so cute.. lolHeart

i really like this show it is so different and unique i hope it continues the way it is.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munchy123widdyrose.lavenderpankhudi_TiaRa

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

kamala well said
never seen such beautiful subtle and direct love confession.Varun was mindblowing today... I hope cvs dont mess up with this jodi...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyrose.lavendershunu6sugarplum5nancy1996pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
So now after this confession, we will get to see all those romantic promos they have been airing so far!!!Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcatrose.lavendershunu6pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.