Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mpandhivita_narineshivnirmetallicazanitat53Opandaywebkapnbhattacharyarshah1950ptailorsuecreshma12Trini1982AMSTAriellesandy_rgold1978stareshachhawa311nasrossprsdsaloni42shiny3wikileakslocomotoragtagwonderwoman02jayashreesbschandan25lalitha13jayna14GhimMohL7OlliwiddyJasNehaFanbcclraisshantellbrownjaisarpitalaimdadpurplesparklz78ivanta29kamuraliRatiKoniSapphiredirk41bostanianSaima2010zerroHeenapsp87dd.coolramonamameetasingh4Sabina_Ansarimartalindarose.lavenderkamala2012Sharee12RaleighbcatamritabCrazySaRunianlovepoo-Swetha-PutijaChalhovzeezee55shanak.hotpressuParamjitNi_singhnaj7venerlyndacroziaxxshunu6romancefannancy1996Pooja_219--ANGEL--WanderbuguntamedtigressdaisyluvShell16chulbuliannu-rupa--Naresh-anna44monu_tanaishu_25MR21pankhudi_TiaRa-Nakshatra-FastFuriousgirlMallika113kinara17DJ..KhatamKahani--Udhay--OmnipotenceZaxoAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi Update 8th June Vikram says ILU" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Me first Me first...Thank you thank you thank you.. have been waiting for the WU.. since 7.30 IST... (in office so cant see the episode yet...) But thank you so much!

Edited by nancy1996 - 08 June 2012 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012Raleighbcatmartalindatulipdaisy

Raleighbcat

Raleighbcat

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thx for super fast updateClap! I am happy but somewhat bothered by this sudden confession of loveConfused.  Does anybody else share the same feeling? I know that I wanted to see Vikram and Sugni together but, this is like too fast for me...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010booglemartalindarose.lavendershunu6tulipdaisy-Nakshatra-monu_tanKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

AfghanLeena

IF-Rockerz

AfghanLeena

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
thanks for update i watch the episode it was wonderful and both make nice Jodi love to see them together both looks cute:)

Love Leena:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymartalindarose.lavenderRaleighbcatshunu6tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
awww sooo cute..now i can catch up !!! supperr cool !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindashunu6tulipdaisy

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
TFU!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

VS confession:  unromantically romantic!!!LOL

The episode was just mindblowing!!!  VS confession is just... I am at loss of words...
He said everything so fast, I bet no one saw it coming!!!LOL  like I said what a confession!!!  such sweet thoughts about Sugni and he uttered everything so unromantically yet powerful, simple and straight from his heart!!!  MWa MWA... loving it ... loving it..

I wonder what would be Sugni's reaction.. She respects him a lot but does she love him?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyCrazySaRunianSaima2010Sabina_Ansarikamala2012Raleighbcatmartalindarose.lavendershunu6tulipdaisyAreYaar

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i just loved the epi.. Vikaram was sooo good...
i just have my fingers crossed cvs dont bring n e kind of twist in this beautiful story of sugvi...
The Best Love Confession Ever... Sugvi Rocksss...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddySaima2010Raleighbcatmartalindarose.lavendershunu6tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRamonu_tan

rianna

Groupbie

rianna

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
funny...he said 'make you my LIFE' not wife!  hmmm...very interesting!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymartalindashunu6pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.