At Last the Truth gets revealed before Bhabo.

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All thanks to the police officer who brought out the cassette. Sandhya at last got the courage to reveal everything before Bhabo. Next day, Precap is showing that Bhabo is testing Meena and Vikram. I have been waiting for months on end to get this truth revealed before Bhabo and at last the golden episode came. Feeling very much relieved and happy now. 😛😛😛😃.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSKM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very true! the Police inspector was like a catalyst, which pushed Sandhya to reveal the truth
Wow precap is also very promising!
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I join you in the happy fest. Time to celebrate again. Coz don't know when the next crisis will happen. The biggest source of misunderstandings will be  becoz of the way SurYa behave. Strange couple.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God Bless that police wala...if it weren't for him Sandhya may not have said anything.  OMG it's going to be such an exciting Monday now...😃 Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes finally
it was an awesome episode 🤗
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great episode! all thanks to policewala...how nice of him getting that tape early morning and delivering it @ the right time.
Can't wait for monday for somany reasons.
1. bhabo's reactions to the truth.
2.how is she going to apologise Sandy(if she feels guilty)
3.Mohit and Chavi's reactions to truth.
4.how will Suraj react upon knowing Meena's truth...will he bring out haar issue?
5.Vikram's reactions ?
6.lastly Meena what explanation is she gonna give?
On the whole Shandaar Somvar is ...only 2 days away
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

All thanks to the police officer who brought out the cassette. Sandhya at last got the courage to reveal everything before Bhabo. Next day, Precap is showing that Bhabo is testing Meena and Vikram. I have been waiting for months on end to get this truth revealed before Bhabo and at last the golden episode came. Feeling very much relieved and happy now. 😃.

Again Meena will be saved-coz she will faint listening to Bhabho's drama & doctor will be called-Mubarak ho...and then meena will be saved!!!!!!YAWN!!!
just amazing episode 
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post...

Amazing epi and monday is a long wait as so many things are in our expectations and so I hope that we dont get disappointed in the next week...

I am also very eager to see Meena's necklace stealing issue brought in front of Bhabho by Suraj

I really want to see Suraj getting to know all the facts that he missed while he was away

i also want to see a scene between Suraj and Sandya in their bedroom expressing their emotions after all the confession drama is over...

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is for what we have been waiting since the show started capturing our hearts. Finally Bhabho learnt the truth. Thanks to CVs. The r capable of dragging this single episode into 2 weeks if they want. They didnt do that. They just gave us right things @ right time. I hope now Bhabho will ask sandhya to forgive her! 🤗