Ruk Jaana Nahin

8th June - Sanchi openly challenges Indu!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
College Campus
An election notice is being pinned up on the notice board, but it is obvious that none would have the guts to accept the challenge and stand against Indu Sigh (Even if Indu himself shall not be contesting that year). While the students are contemplating such, Janardhan tells them that they should not accept defeat so easily. 
Sanchi, who is witnessing all of this, peruses on something.

The Tiwaris 
The ever-so-cordial couple are whiling away their time, scheming on how to get their 'palace' back. They stare at their ex-mansion from the more modest terrace of their small flat. 
'We'll get our house back and we will use Indu Singh to help us get it back' vows the shrewd Sadanand 'He used us to get married to his beloved. Now, we will use him to get our house back.' He turns to his wife, who is looking on 'Arrange for some ceremonies and poojas at home...invite everyone in the mohalla and let them know that it is to honour the recent wedding of our nephew. In the name of a celebration, we will let everyone know that Sanchi is someone who has been deserted by Indu after the marriage' Radha's eyes widen, as he concludes 'Make everyone realize that she lives with her parents even after her marriage. She does not live with US.' 
There is a glint of hope in her eyes. Radha understands her husband too well.  'Yes...I will insult her in the guise of honouring her...' 
[I am not exactly sure what they propose to do, but I think they will instigate Indu to get Sanchi's house back...Indu would willingly agree to trick Sanchi again, to get back at her.. especially if Sanchi wins the upcoming elections. Then, in an attempt to save her house, she might go and live with Indu]

Soon after; Radha arrives at Tarachand's place, putting up an act of trying to respect their relationship. Veena is not impressed. 
Studying her neighbour's expressions, Radha explains 'We agree that Indu might have done a few wrongs, but that does not mean that we break off our relationship with you. Sanchi is my daughter-in-law.' Radha reminds Veena of the painful truth 'Your daughter is our nephew's 'estranged' wife. Everyone knows they are married. We would like everyone to know that we have considered her our daughter-in-law.' she muses aloud 'There must have been something inauspicious on the day of their marriage, that's why they seem to keep fighting amongst themselves. I have arranged for a ceremony to ward off anything inauspicious from their lives.' Veena casts a glance at the guests now entering the Panda complex, while Radha continues ' So please come and join us...Now veenaji...don't you want your daughter and son-in-law to be happy and content in their life?'
Veenaji shuts the door on Radha's face

There is a brief scene between Abhimanyu and Roop, where they still seem to be mocking the other for their wrong choice of life partners. Their physical fisticuffs end up dragging the duo onto the place of the pooja. They exit on receiving angry glares from Radha and Sobha. 

Staff Room
Seated around their staff table, all the tutors (excepting Shukla ji) are glad that Indu Singh has been denied permission to contest the upcoming elections. However, they are in a dilemma
'Prabhal is not there. Indu Singh is not permitted to do so. Then who will stand in the elections'

'I will fight these elections' Sanchi's voice streams through the staff room with the tune of RJN resonating in the background
Not surprisingly, Indu Singh is just outside the room,overhearing their talks. He can feel his blood boil as he watches his not-so-submissive wife mounding another hurdle his way. 
A nervous Shukla can feel the imminence of a campus war, while an elated Janardhan takes advantage of the opportunity. 
Janardhan approaches the daring girl and encourages her, confident that Sanchi will be chosen 'You are the ideal person to stand against Indu. This would be a much-needed lesson for a vagrant good-for-nothing like Indu Singh' 
Other professors join in with supportive words too.
Watching the unexpected developments, a ruffled Indu silently pledges 'Professors...whatever you do, nothing can harm even a hair on my head...'

VC's office
Humbly stepping into the VC's office, Indu Singh walks up to the authoritative figure with profound submissiveness 'Sir, my wife wants to fight the elections' he commences modestly 'She is a very innocent girl. Why does she have to be dragged into the dirty game of politics. I am a born-leader... I cannot stand back and watch such important affairs of the campus going to dogs'
The VC is confused, but tries not to show it. Indu pauses for a second and continues what he had come to request 'All that is happening is wrong sir. How could there be an election with only one person standing at the helm? Please let me fight the elections too'
Getting the gist of what the youth was trying to express, the VC thunders in response 'Indu Singh...whatever you have done in the past few days is deplorable...despite repeated warnings, you continue to carry on with your disgusting behaviour... additionally, this 'first night' episode is just...' he trails off, embarrassed.
Indu puts on a mask of abashment and attempts to correct the man 'Sir, this is what I am trying to say... how could you blame the episode of the first night on me alone...' he turns a shade pinker 'We both participated in it equally, yet I am being punished alone..be fair sir...if I am punished, then why not her too? Please think of God before making any further decision...'
The VC is rendered speechless 

Sometime later...
'I can understand what you're saying Sanchi..This university needs a dynamic leader like you..You will get the students' support too... but please remember that one of the reasons why I have stopped Indu Singh from contesting these elctions is 'you'. How can I stop only him and allow you to go ahead. It is ethically wrong and now I am not able to say anything against him.' 
An expression of graveness clouding her face, Sanchi listens to the issue that her VC was bringing up. As soon as he finishes, she speaks up with concern
'Fine sir...allow him to contest too...don't stop him.. we both will fight these elections... it is after all the best way to break him... the ideal way to remove the 'Indu' stigma from this campus...only if I defeat him will his power diminish' she recollects sadly 'He wedded me forcefully and has never left behind an opportunity to destroy my life or career...he does this because he knows that there is not one person who can raise their voice against his atrocities... he thinks he rules this college!' 
She vows with deep scorn 'I want to squeeze his pride, because I don't want another girl to undergo what I've undergone. I am not participating in these elections for power or position, only to challenge Indu. He is the one who provoked me to fight, but I will show him how to lose'
The VC does not have much else to say 'All right, if you say so...I'll have this ban lifted and permit him to contest - You have my blessings and wishes Sanchi' (It almost seems like he enjoys witnessing the scandals that his university grounds bears everyday)

Campus grounds
His mouth filled with a juicy Benarasi betel leaf, the self-proclaimed dashing leader addresses a handful of followers 'In this campus, if she pursues the elections, who will pursue education?'
The crowd breaks out into laughter at Indu's enjoyable gimmicks!
'Barely 4 days since she stepped into this campus and now she wants to try her hand at politics?' He lowers the tone of his voice 'This time the VC has said that there is no election, but I will still be the 'king' here.' He deftly jumps atop a bench to proclaim his intentions 'Whether there is an election or not, I will be the leader here'
The crowd breaks out into an uproar 'Indu Singh is the leader here... he is the winner here'

'INDU SINGH'
One hardly needs to guess the source of the voice reverberating through.
'Are you afraid of losing?' She questions her sworn enemy
Indu turns around and smirks at the sorry figure approaching him. Abhimanyu chooses to remain disgusted by her presence. 
Sanchi confronts with authority 'Why are you dreaming of winning without even fighting the elections? The students will decide who their leader will be. VC has given us both permission to contest each other.' 
Everyone is taken aback by the latest revelation, Indu included! (My my girls... if you notice in this scene, AD is really taller than her!) 
She harps on cynically, provoking his wrath 'You love winning don't you...you'll lose this time...if you have guts, try and stop your downfall...'

He comes close to her and drops his tone to a whisper 'My dear wife please don't do this...' he pauses briefly to observe her and then speaks up again 'Anyway, what will you do? I'm here... here to fight...here to take the fall.. you're not a widow yet...' (for some reason, in another context; this sentence would have sounded ever-so-romantic!)
He advices her; the sarcasm barely hidden 'Elections and politics are not a women's cup of tea...just continue following up with your studies...' he turns to get the opinion of his loyal followers 'Besides guys, does it look good if a wife contests against her husband?'

'Looks like you've accepted defeat even before the game begun...I haven't even filled the form yet...anyway, this is MY decision which YOU'VE forced me to take...you like playing games with people..now play this game with me...' the vindictive Sanchi pauses, before admitting her dark intentions 'I don't like politics...but, I am playing politics now, to show you that you can't force a girl to do something against her wishes...I am doing it to show everyone how shallow a person you are.. how weak you are...'
Exasperated; he begins quivering in wrath!

PRECAP
'Stop dreaming Sanchi...and don't come in my way...don't challenge me like this...'
'You cannot stop me...your eyes are filled with the fear of defeat Indu Singh...'
Suddenly coming up from behind, the strong man wrings her hand and grabs the form from her. He tears it up angrily 'No form..no nothing...now lets see what you'll do'

Edited by lashy - 08 June 2012 at 4:50pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ashok80Narcissistbcclladdoodent4uarchie76shantellbrownKenpachisweet7863madanike-Swetha-devraniharishsuki11pressuFaayeyRashmi04bluedreamz953l0vey0-SD-0NamzzFallen Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8th June - Sanchi openly challenges Indu!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for update Lashy

So, Now we have come to know the plan of Sadanand... and i am sure after elections this would be the track.

Indu singh will lose elections and then he will throw sanchi and family out of their house to take revenge.

Today the conversation between the couple was very interesting especially what ever indu singh said to sanchi  was more like a husband than a hater ...Wink

His humble approach towards VC reminded me of old episodes. Its been long we have seen these expressions and calm tone.Confused

Precap seems to be very interesting ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Narcissistmadanikesuki11Namzz0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91lashy

inhybernation

inhybernation

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
A fantastic recap as always Lashy! Loved today's episode. Some people may be exasperated with all the fighting, but I feel this will be the ultimate war and I'm excited to see what challenges each will throw in the other's way!

As for him ripping up the form...umm...can't she just, you know, sign a new one?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0lashy

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
>>>>>The VC is rendered speechless
 ROFL 
ROFL  ROFL

Shraddha,
The whole Indu -VC scene as you described was hilarious. Kya logic deta hai..

And the precap scene...seems scary to me.  Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Narcissistmadanikesuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
lashy once again beautifully written dear..

today OMG. indu's expression kept on changing.. gosh... the way he acted before VC... ha ha "shez innocent girl" just few minutess before that he said "konsa bhartiya nari ke sanskaar hai inme" lol... indu indu... dimaag hai haan..

btw ek song dedicated to him.. jaaha me jaati hu wahi chale aate ho... ha ha i mean sanchi staffroom me gai and apna indu bhi piche piche chala gaya..

i feel ussey gussa isss baat ka hai ki uski sanchi indu singh elections me khadi ho rahi hai.. jisse woh harm nahi karr sakta.. frustrated i tell u..

banarasi paan... he was looking so cute yaar.. his dialogue ha ha wow liked it...
when she informs him about both of them will be contesting.. kya reaction tha indu ka... agar koi aur hota toh uska tetuwa daba deta ha haLOLWink

all in all loved his expressions...
yep tall and handsome AD....Day Dreaming

precap-hmmm interesting faad dia paper ha haLOLLOL
dekhna padega kya hoga.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11Rashmi04lashy

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

l

dekhna padega kya hoga.. 

Ek jhapad padegaa Saanchi se ! Aur kya ? Bus isi ki kamee thi !!!  LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

l

dekhna padega kya hoga.. 

Ek jhapad padegaa Saanchi se ! Aur kya ? Bus isi ki kamee thi !!!  LOL LOL

shri good 1 yaar..
LOLLOL ha ha pehle bola tha aapka chaaata ka chaata hai sanchi ji.. iss baar pata nahi kya bolega...
ha haLOLLOL 
biwi ho humri pyaaar se maaro.. lol

madanikesuki11Rashmi040-SD-0lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
and selvi when he said the lines Day Dreaming albeit sarcastically...

'My wife... I'm here na - your husband... here to fight...here to take the fall..' 
it sounded so cute.. if only they were not fighting like fools. D'oh

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.