Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmo_gurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
stupid malika.... i hate her for what she did to jassi......
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the great update.

The family is having fun together, so sweet..they don't recognize Jassi's voice, but can they not recognize her laugh or laughter-usually that is more unique than the voice of a person--Jessica, playing with Nandu, her agent-similar to that of a childhood friend--is a little odd as well....

Anyways, glad the story is moving forward...  

shiverz thumbnail

Thanks for the great update, QB!!😃

but i'm really sad that Armaan didn't really figure out that Jessica is Jassi..😭 but i guess if they showed it today, it would have been a little too fast & they have to 'build up' for that moment Oh well.... at least Mallika's truth was revealed....

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Thanx queenbee for the great update, but NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡. i thought armaan was really going to figure it out, but i guess not.😭 i guess it is for the best😉 If armaan is not gonna be jassi's then i'll take him for myself.😉

No Angel thumbnail

Queenbee THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT UPDATE!!😃😃

GOD I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW!!🤗😛😛

smita24 thumbnail
thanks QB. Its was great .👏
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnax for the gr8 update 👏
KhoobsuratKhusi thumbnail

wow thanxx

❤️❤️❤️EasT Or WEst SALMAN iS dA bEST❤️❤️❤️

HamNasheen thumbnail

whow juz thnx for the greaat update. your updates are always soo clear! I can easily understand and follow the episode the next time now!! its juz great when someone gives such a great update... i havent been able the episodes of this week because of some party's ! but from monday i can watch it again!! :D thnx 2 youu 😉

nigi thumbnail

Hi guys😊

First of all,Thanks you very much for the update,i'm new and I love to read the updates of Jassi.

Finaly ,I'm really happy for jassi i'm sure she will be soon successful in her plan.😃Anyways,my dish is  not working right now since maybe two months but i'm glad that in this site we can read all the story.Thanks!!!😛