India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Trishul..

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Confused Ok, confused, wondering why this topic is being posted under YMLH.. read on..

A story of a young lad,Vijay ( I think, played by Amitabh bachaan), who comes to the city after his mothers death and starts a factory. By hook or crook his aim in life is to bring down one empire owned by Sanjeev kumar. In his mission he even tries to woo his step-brother's love. Successfully wins over step-brother, step-sis and step-mom leaving dad alone. Deep down, all he wants is Sanjeev Kumar to realise what he did to his mother. A very famous dialogue "Apke paas itni saari daulat hain lekin meine aapse bada kaangal aaj tak nahi dekha" A very touching movie and a successfull one too. Some memorable songs of the movie were, mohabbat bade kaam ki cheez hain, jab bhi milte ho jaane tum kya kya ulte seedhe sawaal karte ho.

comments please..

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
sounds like a goood movie . but i have never seen itConfused
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged

oh u really confused me for a sec Lakshmi Di, I was thinking how can Lakshmi Di, post a mgs of kusum's charcter in YMLH section. and then I was like no Don't tell me turshul will be in YMLH, praying that this is not true I opened the post and here I see a short sweet story of the FILM turshulLOL

never saw it but saw a promo of it long ago n sony max, thats interesting. so they are all kind of copying every possible thing!

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Rahil said .. that YMLH is a mix of this story and deewar and another movie .. ( dont remeber the name) so maybe thts y somone posted it
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Culture

Rahil said .. that YMLH is a mix of this story and deewar and another movie .. ( dont remeber the name) so maybe thts y somone posted it

Oh really, I didn't know that.. I was jsut following the story and it reminded me of one of my all time Big B favourites. So, I thought I will post it.. Seriously I never knew it was really the case.. Good.. then it will be interesting to watch..

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i 2 thought it was a kkusum topicLOL
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
hey lakshmi..i have watched that movie and now that you mention it i do see the similarities..good connection lakshmi Wink
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index