Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
OK seriously...What is going on????How can a person's character change overnite.Anish was always shown as a friendly,positive charcter, who gave the right advice to Suvi, was her friend n like a  mentor.He was never shown to "like like" her or anything.How come suddenly he's smilling evilly at her,supporting n conspiring with Gyanesh,having a villanous BG score n clenching his fists at UV's name.They were shown to be good friends na?As if Ria wasn't enough, we have one more person being a kabab mein haddi in YuvReen's storyAngryAnd I actually LIKED himAngryAngryAngry
Either waY...the show's getting interesting.It'll be interesting to see how UV reacts to his topper cheering for his rival in the future.Anish ke saath baat karte hue dekhkar he would get angry, ab kya karega?WinkCant wait for Monday!!!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20U-No-WhoAnikz003soumyakJiaaReepenguin143_RashmiJo_Pinchy---Shweta---meeryyisnatanamika143...sariminoz.-dosy_devil-mazkachazka-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAJORLY confused..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
lol same here..that's what I have been wondering about Anish's character...now there are 2 haddis between yuvreen Unhappy well, as you said...it's getting interesting anyways Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i dun think he likes suvi... remember he is a counseller... he made suvi come out of her probs and confusions... maybe he thought this girl has the potential to do something which very less person dare to do..

suvi doesnt fear d wrong thing... and she stands for the truth maybe anish recognised this quality in her...

he also knws yuvi and gyanesh r bhayanak rivals( as per princi) n rhea is also a part of this elections... adding suvi will add more flavour to the electionss...

THIS GUY DEFO HAS BIGGER PLANSSS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003ForeverForUmazkachazka

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
whatever he is planning to do...I hope he doesn't create MU between Yuvreen...hadh hai yaar...kabab banne se pehle hi itni sari haddiyan??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003mazkachazka

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I guess that was the bombshell that CVs planned to drop on us from the start but we were so immersed in Anish's 'good side' to notice... the very nice ones in these shows are the first to turn rotten or have a secret agenda going on!

The CVs fooled us good with Anish's cute/ innocent attitude and then showing us what his true face is!

mazkachazka

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
same here how can he turn negative he is having good thoughts ...he helped suvreen with his advice and now suddenly this has come to us still not able to belive

mazkachazka

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Exactly the same thing dear...I thought of the same thing! :)

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Same here yaar! Confused Anish was like Suvi's angel! he always helped and i liked it. now suddenly he changes into a villian? angel to villian??? i seriously hope his plan turns out be aganist Gaynesh and helps Suvi!! i really hope!Confused i hope the "new" Anish is only trying to confuse us and still is nice as he was!Smile

Edited by BubblyJ_123 - 09 June 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Whomazkachazka

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.