Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

missmystic

missmystic

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Hiiya to all members of IndiaForums. I am a new member here and I wanted to start my first post with a VirMan OS . This is my first OS and I hope you all like it. Sorry in advance for any mistakes or errors.

N.B: This is just an OS there will be no second part. If I get positive feedback I will move onto writing FF/SS's.

Mission first date!

Virat scrambled through the kitchen fast trying to gather as much ingredients as he could. It was a week since Virat proposed to Manvi and he was excited to take Manvi on their first date. He wanted everything to be perfect today and he was prepared to do anything even if it means to bake a cake for Manvi! Manvi's going to love this cake he thought as he mixed the batter with Manvi's favourite ingredient; chocolate. Virat smiled to himself as he thought of the day he proposed to Manvi. He could still remember the shock on Manvi's face as she found a diamond ring inside her favourite chocolate truffle.

Virat placed the mixture in the oven and ticked of some of the boxes on his "Mission First Date" list. He still had to retrieve red roses and check that the preparations at Manvi's favourite restaurant were to a standard of perfection. As the cake was setting in the oven, Virat caught a glimpse of Manvi playing chess with Shlok. He gazed at her tousled waves of hair which hung down in a loose ponytail. Her piercing brown eyes radiated warmth and hope as she laughed playfully. Her face was pale yet somewhat luminous. Even though she was a distant away he could still smell the aroma of her sweet scent which drove him crazy. Virat stood there looking a Manvi mesmerizingly.

Suddenly Viart could no longer smell Manvi's sweet scent. Instead he was evoked by a burning smell. He quickly turned around to see smoke was coming out from the oven. "Damn" Virat shrieked. He closed the gas and opened up the oven. It was too late. The chocolate cake was completely destroyed as he studied the top layer of the cake. "Maybe I could just order a cake instead" Virat thought sadly. His first effort of making a cake was ruined.

Virat wasn't going to give up hope. He stepped outside to go and check out the restaurant. "Nothing could go wrong now" Virat beamed as he stepped out in a ray of sunshine. He booked an outdoor table for two as Manvi loves the sunshine. The location was opposite a beautiful radiant sea which stretched miles away. He could smell the fresh sea salt which reminded him of the time him and Manvi spent in Mumbai. As Virat looked across the sea he felt drops of water touch his face. Virat looked up and a more water started to pour. "Oh no! Rain!" Virat was furious everything just had to wrong today. He went inside for shelter. Maybe he could book a table indoors instead he thought. "Hi can I move my booking for a table for two indoors. It's heavily raining outside" he pleaded to the manager hoping that arrangements could be made. "I'm sorry sir but we have a grand party in our restaurant today and all the tables are booked." The manager helplessly looked at Virat. Virat walked out of the restaurant in defeat. He couldn't believe that everything was going wrong today.

As he walked towards his car he saw a flower store. Red roses Virat thought. "Bhaiya, can I have a bouquet of red roses please."

"Sorry, the red roses have just sold out. We don't have anymore, come back tomorrow."

Virat was infuriated. "No red roses! This is the worst day of my life." He went back in his car and drove home.

Manvi waited patiently in the hallway waiting for Virat to take her on their first date. She wore a black knee length one shoulder dress which had a corsage. She heard Virat's car park in the driveway and blushed excited to know where he was going to take her. Virat walked in his head down low. His shirt was soaked from the rain and he looked defeated. "Virat, what happened" Manvi exclaimed moving towards Virat. "Manvi. Manvi I'm sorry Manvi" Virat whispered. Manvi was confused. "Sorry for what Virat?" "I tried to make this the best first date. I was making you a cake when it suddenly burnt. I booked an outdoor table at your favourite restaurant but it started to rain and there were no other bookings available. I wanted to buy you a bouquet of red roses but there was all sold out. This is the first date in the history or first dates!" Virat was on the verge of breaking into tears. He can't believe he ruined their first date. Manvi looked at Virat with a smile. She cupped his face and looked at him. "Chep, it's okay, it's just a date, and you don't need to stress yourself out. I love you chep and that's what matters the most. Your shivering, get changed and I'll see you in a bit." Manvi kissed him and Virat began to relax.

Virat freshened up got changed. He was extremely hungry and tired. There was a knock at his door. "Come in" he said. Manvi appeared and Virat smiled. The only person who made him grin was Manvi and he just wanted to embrace her in a warm hug and never let her go. "Chep, come I have a surprise for you." "Surprise, what surprise?" Virat was confused. Manvi steered him away and took him to the balcony. Virat was shocked as he saw a candle light dinner for two. The balcony was full of Virat's favourite white lilies. The table was decorated beautifully with all of Virat's favourite dishes. The moon shone above them and everything was just perfect. "Now this is the best date in the history of dates. Shall we?" Virat held out his arm for Manvi. "We shall."

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Add me as a buddy for future updates

Live Laugh Love

-x-Miss Mystic-x-

Edited by missmystic - 09 June 2012 at 10:54am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_maniacjaasz_25abc456sidhant_aditidixit20princesstandonnianehafazminaDevan.monalisaharekrishnaharenikki1211Kimmyvirmanloveraishjs1234arhifandebivanilla.iceniku28chandana123preeethiHarshIkaliciouslavender_A2Anu101niayadavqwerty012kateyesmisaki-Sweety-riastaranitha_tootysha19Stella_8Dkushal90beauty14MJHTmonayakinny_ranvirAashika_virmanaysha1989sweets1126JULIELshabana20sapphhiremannat.urwishnikki.171Jannat94sakshi_aditiMalika-E-Zainangel_sofiahangokkulsum_virman-GayathriK-preetipc-Antu-_-Aslan-Syed695ShivRajputKalpana_Writer.SalmanDeewani.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan OS- Mission First Date!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vanilla.ice

vanilla.ice

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Firstly welcome to the forum. I thought it was beautiful OS  hope you write more in the future. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missmystic

lavender_A2

lavender_A2

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Hey!
Good work yaar.Clap

missmystic

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Ohhh so nice.. after reading this.. am nw actuallyyy wondering hw will b dere first date in serial...Day Dreaming

And welcomeee... plzz do write ss/ff .. Smile

Edited by Piya_Ch - 08 June 2012 at 5:57am

missmystic

-GayathriK-

IF-Rockerz

-GayathriK-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hi 
That was very cute, I loved it!!!

missmystic

aish4virman

Groupbie

aish4virman

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awww sho shweeet..poor virat :-D dnt woory..wen maanvi is here.not to fear...hey u r good at it..so continue writing..:-)

missmystic

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Ohw!
That's really cute!
And you should definitely write more!
This is just perfect the way it is, don't
do anything about it.

missmystic

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

missmystic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top