Harry Potter

Did you assume...?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shona_Mayur

Goldie

Shona_Mayur

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I have been curious about this for a while. After book 6, when Snape killed Dumbledore, I know a lot of fans were soo angry and sad. I was just wondering something. Did you think that Snape was evil? I mean I know a lot of my friend, until that scene, believed that he was not evil but after that scene, they gave up on him while I stayed firm to my believe, refusing to believe that he could just kill Dumbledore like that. What about you guys? What did you guys speculate?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did you assume...?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
i thought he was just like the mean teacher, who we all have.. one teacher who we dont like, but after he killed dumbledore i was angry and didnt like him...Thought he was the one of the 'bad buys'

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
i was shock Shockedand thought that he was ungrateful for wat Dumbledore  did by  allowing him to stay at Hogwarts  and continue teaching even knowing that  he was a death eater Angry
Also i thought that he would have always hate harry because of  his father, James  and could have never forgotten that lily had chosen James over  him Broken Heart so he could have betrayed Dumbledore trust just because of his hatred. 
However  after reading the seventh book i realized that  Snape  did not betray Dumbledore's trust and had done wat he was told so Draco's soul would remain whole  ( i cried Crywhen i watch the movie and read the book when it came to that part and  others as well)  

Edited by Fawkes - 08 June 2012 at 3:41pm

bugsbunny12

IF-Dazzler

bugsbunny12

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I assumed snape had betrayed dumbledore as he even killed him & helped death eaters and defeated harry in the duel!!!
He helped malfoy and made unbreakable vow to his mother!!
He gave satisfactory answers to bellatrix about his close bond with voldemort!!! SO i had a doubt that snape betrayed dumbledore!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.