Phir Subah Hogi

PROMOS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ifrini

Goldie

ifrini

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I am confused about the PROMOS, they are not showing what they show in PROMOS but some symbolism

They showed promo where Vikram tried to do sardkahai of Sungi , they did not show it in reality but they showed a symbolic sardhakai when vikram's scarf falls on Sungi's head.

They showed Vikram giving his hand to Sungi and saying he will not let her fall, we again didn't get any scene where he says this to sugni but we see Vikaram helping Sugni every time she is down in dumps.

Now they are showing PROMOS where Vikram says he loves Sugni, will we get confession or just have to be satisfied with the rain scene where Vikram realizes his feeling for Sugni

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PROMOS" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
don't know this show is running unexpectedly ... !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

media_man7

media_man7

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
But Accept IT... its a beautiful Simple Show... no publicity no big takes ... just Beautiful and relateable even though a lot of it is fiction

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvParulRatiShivi

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrini

I am confused about the PROMOS, they are not showing what they show in PROMOS but some symbolism

They showed promo where Vikram tried to do sardkahai of Sungi , they did not show it in reality but they showed a symbolic sardhakai when vikram's scarf falls on Sungi's head.

They showed Vikram giving his hand to Sungi and saying he will not let her fall, we again didn't get any scene where he says this to sugni but we see Vikaram helping Sugni every time she is down in dumps.

Now they are showing PROMOS where Vikram says he loves Sugni, will we get confession or just have to be satisfied with the rain scene where Vikram realizes his feeling for Sugni

That is right! Some of the recent promos can be considered as symbolism, indicating what to expect in the episode. 
But early Promos and even early Articles said a lot of things, but they are not in the actual episode.
That only shows that they are doing slight modifications to their original plan and developing the story as per viewers feedback and I for one, am happy. What I am most glad about is that Vikram isn't married. Now I also hope he is not philanderer as one of the articles mentioned.

widdyParulRatiShivi

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Vikram is not married? which episode did they show that? As far as I remember, we still don't know if he is married or not.

yes, the promos are very symbolic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

Vikram is not married? which episode did they show that? As far as I remember, we still don't know if he is married or not.

yes, the promos are very symbolic.

Yes, he is not married. 
It was in the dialogues in episode that was aired this week. Forgot the exact day. And later it was clarified again in one of the dialogues in the next episode.

widdyParulRatiShivi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.