Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

why mom dad is cuming???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zenia

zenia

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
 why her parents is shifting to delhi...

phir wo hostel mein kaise rahegi???  and hostel is so much fun yaar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003vampyrgirlricha---Shweta---isnat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why mom dad is cuming???" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I guess she will be staying in the hostel only with Naro and AnnieEmbarrassed
But abt Parents cuming to delhi guess dey will add more dramatic effect if any Problem occurs in Suvi's life Tonguewhich is lyk neverendingLOL and comedy effect too as Pappa Guggal's sense of humor is out of dis worldROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003sujairohitchaichilForeverForU

....Priya....

IF-Dazzler

....Priya....

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Daddy got new job in dehli. Why do i hv feelings that daddy will b visiting college to crack jokesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003chaichil

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I hope Suvreen doesn't move with her parents..maybe they are coming just to add more to story ir sumthing...

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I hope she stays in the hostel with annie and naro...bt now her over dramatic mummy and coolest fb pappa will add more fun to the story!!!

---Shweta---

Goldie

---Shweta---

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Exactly whats the reason of bringing parent to Delhi...
Hope she stays in Hostel only and most important Parents dont cause any problem in YuvReen's Love life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.