FF:LOVE AT FIRST FIGHT!!!new note page 60 see it!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys I am Gowri! and not many ppl know me but i am kinda active in this forum!! A manveer fan not very big but a fan!! so I am planning to write a ff on manveer which is actually based on my dream !! but in my dream I didnt see manveer but it was me who was in the dream!! but but but i liked the dream so much that i was thinking abt it a lot and later got an idea to write a story but i needed a jodi! and the best jodi according to me manveer is the best jodi!!so here is the character sketch !! srry I cant put pics of the characters cuz i am typing frm my mobile!!

The Chauhan family:-
Mrunalini devi Chauhan: The head of the family and also the owner of the chauhan industries of pharmaceuticals. Widow of Dharam veer singh Chauhan who is the founder of the industries. Is called dadishab by most of the people. Her family is a typical rajasthani family. loves her family a lot but is also very strict. she is prann jaye par vachan na jaye types.

Brijraj singh Chauhan: the eldest son of mrunalini devi and dharamveer chauhan. Husband of komal devi and father of ashi and jaynandini. Has a brother and sister. loves his family a lot and is the ceo of the industries.

Ranveer singh Chauhan: the second son of mrunalini devi and dharam veer singh. father of manyata and husband of jyothi devi. works with his brother in the company and loves his family a lot.

Mainka devi singh: the youngest of the three siblings and the youngest child of mrunalini devi and dharam veer . is married to adhiraj singh and lives in us . has a son vijayendra singh.

Manyata kumari Chauhan: the eldest of the third generation of the chauhan household .apple of everyones eye. loves dancing a lot. and is very close to ashi her cousin who is the same age of hers.they hav similar interests but manyata is a bit subtle than ashi.

Ashi singh Chauhan: the eldest daughter of brijraj and komal and sister of jaynandini. she was born after a very long tym to her parents and so was named ashi as she was a ray of hope for her parents. loves talking,dancing,and photography and drawing and painting! to be true she is a tomboy who lives her life the way she wants but listen to her parents too. is a foodie. loves food . she is the second of the third generation just days younger than manyata. manyata is a bit like her but ashi is more rough and tough type.

Jaynandini singh Chauhan: the youngest of the third generation. is a spoilt brat as she is more like adaughter wanted by ranveer for her ranveer is like her godfather .is very much fond of fashion and is a shopaholic! loves shopping ! is vry scared kinda gal doesn't like sports.is more of a dating gal.she is 2 yrs younger to ashi and manyata and 3 yrs younger to vijay.

Vijayendra singh: eldest of all the children.comes to india for vacation! son of mainka and adhiraj studies in us and is havin a funny nature very close to ashi and manyata does not mingle with jay so much but loves her too

The Rathore family:-
Giriraj singh rathore: the owner of the udayveer hotels has a son and adaughter loves them a lot .his wife padmini died giving birth to their daughter.wants his son to be a successful business man.

Padmini singh rathore: wife of giriraj and mother of uday and unnati. loves family a lot uday is the apple of her eye. dies giving birth to unnati

Udayveer singh rathore:son of giriraj and padmini.bro of unnati. is the same age of manyata just three months elder to her. is a heartthrob for many gals and has a crush on manyata.
Other qualities of uday to be revealed later.

Unnati singh rathore: is udays sis and daughter of padmini and giriraj is very close to uday and is a very sweet gal and is 2 years younger to uday

So that was the character sketch pls do like and comment. sorry if I wasted ur tym and also if missed any character this is very hatke frm the original story and ashi is played priya wal and her character is similar to misha frm pkyek

And also if u want pm pls send me a buddy request as it is much easier!!

xxx:|CHEERZ|:xxx
                             GOWRI

P.s : TITLE: THANKS TO ADDEN DEARY FOR THE TITLE
P.s.s: adden deary dek maine character sketch likh diya kal mein chapter update kar doongi kripa kar ke is naacheez ko kshama kariyega ki unhone jaldi nahi likha !!

INDEX:
                          CHAPTER ONE - PAGE THREE
                         CHAPTER TWO-PAGE SEVEN
                          CHAPTER THREE-PAGE TEN
                                  CHAPTER FOUR-PAGE THIRTEEN
                         CHAPTER FIVE-PAGE FIFTEEN
                         CHAPTER SIX- PAGE NINETEEN
                         CHAPTER SEVEN-PAGE TWENTY SIX
                         CHAPTER EIGHT-PAGE THIRTY
                         CHAPTER NINE-PAGE THIRTY FIVE
                         CHAPTER TEN - PAGE FORTY
                                  CHAPTER ELEVEN - PAGE FORTY FIVE
                CHAPTER TWELVE - PAGE FORTY EIGHT
                 CHAPTER THIRTEEN - PAGE  FIFTY
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- PAGE  FIFTY THREE
Edited by -The_Tomboy- - 10 years ago
@Gowri that was a nice chrctr sketch, looks interesting..update d next part soon:)
gowri its very nice
jus go for it
i m waiting for this hatke story😊😊😊😊
Loved the character sketch, please PM when you update, looking forward to this one πŸ˜›
Nice character sketch!! Plzzz pm me when u update!! Thanks im advance:)
@chamakchallo30: will update by night!
@jazzthakur: likhne kiliye toh suru kya hai! will update soon!
@chitra_rao : ya will surely pm u !
@fizza: haan fizza jaroor pm karoongi aur thanks k zaroorat nahi!
Hey gowri it a very nice one...!!!  Continue soon..!!!
Wow sounds interesting. Continue soon πŸ˜Š
nice 
do pm me when you update :)