Sureshot way to increase TRPs...just in fun.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Last week Vineet re-entered...the TRPs went up from 2.0 to 2.2.
This week Jatin entered...TRPs further went up to 2.4.

Applying some simple maths, this means a gain of 0.2 TRP for every new man entering Mona's life.

Therefore, in order to hike up the ratings to 5.0 (the current TRP of DABH, the top-running show) , they need to bring in...um.m...around 13 more suitors for Mona.

All Ekta needs to do is shake the Balaji tree and bring in all her out-of-work actors who fall from it. Then range them all in one line and hand Mona a var-mala. It would fetch more TRPs than any Swayamwar...and then KHTV will become the Number One show 😛.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt like the out of work thing.YOu should respect actors if you are writing it just for fun also.HT is the highly respected actor of TV and he is currently doing a lead show on Zee if you dont know which is in Top 5.

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

I didnt like the out of work thing.YOu should respect actors if you are writing it just for fun also.HT is the highly respected actor of TV and he is currently doing a lead show on Zee if you dont know which is in Top 5.

Please don't get hyper yaar. I wasn't talking about Hiten. I know he is doing PR. Read my post carefully. It mentioned the actors who are to be added FURTHER--other actors who have worked with Balaji before but are currently not doing anything. If i take their names now it will offend someone else.

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

sorry to say last 5weeks PR is out of top10 only once it came in no5 after old anav quit.now its no14
@blyton-👏😆excellent idea
Edited by poas - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I can't say I would complain if Iqbal Khan showed up...