Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I personally liked your update.  I loved the detail and your personal opinions.
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write up the update.

Keep it up and ignore the haters!
Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 da beautiful update.really luved ShvAn scenes 2day.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Payal. Itni detail mei ke you saved my time from watching the epi. I feel ke dekh liya hai. So thank you so much hun for such a nice update. 👏
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ sush i even dont know how she can convince people around..lolzzz but what amazes me ke she can do anything behind jagat back but if jagat does anything she cant tolerate...so over all it means ke she only worried about her self respect her izzat her atmasaaman...and in front of it others dosent matters or even exist...how so evil and selfishness this is...
@ jass thnx darling for the incouragment and if you people are supporters then it becomes easy to go on writing or i feel litle scxred of updating ..thnxx dear

@ek spno ki pari hey!love thnxx yaar you their helps a lot knowing i am not doing anything wrong...just hang in with me and i can win the world

@ritu..thnxx for the support and shivanandi scene was so mesmerizing and i complitely went still waching shiv being so cool and took all teh insult from anandi so calmaly and quitly and later even take the missundrestanding out instantly...its so cool and intresting ... i am loving them together and waiting for real love scene between them 

@hey!mafan...thnxx sweet..and its a really bleesed appreciation and compliment and i am happy my update helped you in any way posible..thnxxx love
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hey!avanti i will try and be more in short of scene...i will do try my level best...hey!sorry for any inconvenice dear...

@hey fan123...well in scene where she said to him he too havnt changed their it felt like she loves him and has a crush on him but shiv is not at all in love with her..but eh knows about her being in love with him but he is helpless and changed subject.
and i know i too felt he was quit akward in asking for help but for his friend he had no choice but to go and ask DS..but difference was he dint asked for cooked food he asked for cook and even was ready to buy materials and all so tht cook can make the food in his place where he is staying but DS dint wanted this and invited him which he was all so shoked and even loved and was even emberresed about him asking for help...he is cute
DS lolzz when she sees ashi coming hahahahhaha..i felt she has shock of her life and all her dream went in drain thinking shiv might be in love with this girl ...lolzz she was all so funny and murdrus towards ashi
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear

Nice first scene between Shiv and A. From A's reaction Shiv might have gauged the extent that she has been hurt in the past. Loved his dialogue that his respect for A has increased. This is so much needed for A, that someone helps her not coz they feel pity for her or feel that she is incapable but since she is sincere hardworking and striving for the progress of the society around her ⭐️. Hope that does something to sooth her hurt self esteem.

Aashi arrives. She looks very cute but looks like she loves Shiv secretively or may be Shiv too knows about it but has not made it look obvious.

So now Aashi has been invited to the haveli for dinner. DS's excitement is going to be a damper when she sees Aashi 😆. Poor dokri, she has to face so many hurdles in her match making.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you for the lovely update ... Personally i loved it. I actually could imagine anadi's agitation and shiv's expressions ... i prefer this to the cut and dry points update ... its makes for a great reading experience.

thank you for all the time and work

Lovely update.

Rudr roop anandi didnt want to sit,haha good one.

Edited by -Gold- - 11 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have updated for a show before and I completely understand that everyone's style is different. I think ur doing a good job and I enjoyed reading ur personal comments. Yea its a little long but I appreciate the effort as I know updating takes a lot of effort!
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

@hey!avanti i will try and be more in short of scene...i will do try my level best...hey!sorry for any inconvenice dear... Well its okay, after listening to other people I think you just stick to your style.  May be because I have watched the scene thats why I get bit impatient with the details. Keep up the good work!!

@hey fan123...well in scene where she said to him he too havnt changed their it felt like she loves him and has a crush on him but shiv is not at all in love with her..but eh knows about her being in love with him but he is helpless and changed subject.
and i know i too felt he was quit akward in asking for help but for his friend he had no choice but to go and ask DS..but difference was he dint asked for cooked food he asked for cook and even was ready to buy materials and all so tht cook can make the food in his place where he is staying but DS dint wanted this and invited him which he was all so shoked and even loved and was even emberresed about him asking for help...he is cute
DS lolzz when she sees ashi coming hahahahhaha..i felt she has shock of her life and all her dream went in drain thinking shiv might be in love with this girl ...lolzz she was all so funny and murdrus towards ashi