wht is happening !?!?!

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
so tomorrow they will show the confession..
but all this while..i was waiting for wht they showed in the promo to air in the show..
wait im confused..they didnt show the mandir promo scene..!!! where he takes her into the mandir in front of her whole family..nothing like tht came in the show !!!
Edited by daisyluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamala2012 thumbnail
@daisyluv

The mandir wala promo scene will be shown after the confession.  I think, after Vikram tells Sugni about his feelings, we will see some episodes where Vikram will treat Sugni well and she is impressed with him.
daisyluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamala2012

@daisyluv

The mandir wala promo scene will be shown after the confession.  I think, after Vikram tells Sugni about his feelings, we will see some episodes where Vikram will treat Sugni well and she is impressed with him.

really!??! sugni will stay even after..i mean she has to..it showed in sbs tht her bus left..so they cant go to delhi..but still..maybe theyre at the mandir..n he still takes her in..but the confusion is tht promo was aired first ! n then the confession promo was aired...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisyluv

so tomorrow they will show the confession..
but all this while..i was waiting for wht they showed in the promo to air in the show..
wait im confused..they didnt show the mandir promo scene..!!! where he takes her into the mandir in front of her whole family..nothing like tht came in the show !!!

all these promo of vikrams and sugni  increasing closeness will happen after vikrams confession.
before confession how can he take sugni in to mandir by taking her hand in his hand.
that to in front of whole village??it has to happen after confession.
daisyluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

all these promo of vikrams and sugni  increasing closeness will happen after vikrams confession.
before confession how can he take sugni in to mandir by taking her hand in his hand.
that to in front of whole village??it has to happen after confession.

hhmmm so did they decide to makevik the main lead..!??! nice ! interesting !!
Edited by daisyluv - 11 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisyluv

hhmmm so did they decide to makevik the main lead..!??! nice ! interesting !!

now it is quite interesting to see how story progresses.

at least-- we can get some very cute scenes between vikram and sugni in coming week.
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I'm also waiting for the Mandir Scene..*Finger Crossed*
kamala2012 thumbnail
@daisyluv

I don't think Vikram is the main lead. I think Vikram's wife will enter the show soon. But before that, they have to show Vikram and Sugni getting close. Later, when Sugni comes to know that Vikram is married and the maximum he can do for her is a sar dakai, she will move away and probably start hating all Thakurs, like Aditya hates all Bedia. Then, something will happen and Aditya will fall for Sugni. Then the story will be about how Aditya convinces Sugni to marry her.

I am more interested in seeing whether Vikram will remain a well-wisher of Sugni or whether he will become a villain.

But no denying that Vikram-Sugni chemistry is awesome😊 And Varun and Gulki are very good actors.
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but they didn't show the coat promo even right? maybe they will not show every promo.. 
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So how exactly is Adi coming into all of this? Maybe Sugni will be in some danger that Adi will have to marry her to save her as TVS might not be around. I am so confused. What is going to happen between TVS and Sugni that will pave the way for Adi? Unless the cvs have scrapped the idea of bringing them together...