Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
so tomorrow they will show the confession..
but all this while..i was waiting for wht they showed in the promo to air in the show..
wait im confused..they didnt show the mandir promo scene..!!! where he takes her into the mandir in front of her whole family..nothing like tht came in the show !!!

Edited by daisyluv - 07 June 2012 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRablackb28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wht is happening !?!?!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@daisyluv

The mandir wala promo scene will be shown after the confession.  I think, after Vikram tells Sugni about his feelings, we will see some episodes where Vikram will treat Sugni well and she is impressed with him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lindt1romancefandaisyluvpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamala2012

@daisyluv

The mandir wala promo scene will be shown after the confession.  I think, after Vikram tells Sugni about his feelings, we will see some episodes where Vikram will treat Sugni well and she is impressed with him.

really!??! sugni will stay even after..i mean she has to..it showed in sbs tht her bus left..so they cant go to delhi..but still..maybe theyre at the mandir..n he still takes her in..but the confusion is tht promo was aired first ! n then the confession promo was aired...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivipankhudi_TiaRa

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisyluv

but all this while..i was waiting for wht they showed in the promo to air in the show..
wait im confused..they didnt show the mandir promo scene..!!! where he takes her into the mandir in front of her whole family..nothing like tht came in the show !!!

all these promo of vikrams and sugni  increasing closeness will happen after vikrams confession.
before confession how can he take sugni in to mandir by taking her hand in his hand.
that to in front of whole village??it has to happen after confession.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012romancefandaisyluvpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

all these promo of vikrams and sugni  increasing closeness will happen after vikrams confession.
before confession how can he take sugni in to mandir by taking her hand in his hand.

hhmmm so did they decide to makevik the main lead..!??! nice ! interesting !!

Edited by daisyluv - 07 June 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010romancefanpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 100raj

hhmmm so did they decide to makevik the main lead..!??! nice ! interesting !!

now it is quite interesting to see how story progresses.

at least-- we can get some very cute scenes between vikram and sugni in coming week.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010kamala2012romancefandaisyluvpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

blackb28

IF-Stunnerz

blackb28

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I'm also waiting for the Mandir Scene..*Finger Crossed*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvpankhudi_TiaRaParulRatiShivi

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@daisyluv

I don't think Vikram is the main lead. I think Vikram's wife will enter the show soon. But before that, they have to show Vikram and Sugni getting close. Later, when Sugni comes to know that Vikram is married and the maximum he can do for her is a sar dakai, she will move away and probably start hating all Thakurs, like Aditya hates all Bedia. Then, something will happen and Aditya will fall for Sugni. Then the story will be about how Aditya convinces Sugni to marry her.

I am more interested in seeing whether Vikram will remain a well-wisher of Sugni or whether he will become a villain.

But no denying that Vikram-Sugni chemistry is awesomeSmile And Varun and Gulki are very good actors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010romancefandaisyluvpankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.