Soon Megha will b asking ye Amar kaun hai bhai
Arre megha jo  dil ko Mohan hi bhaye
To Its time to say to Amar n his pyaar bye bye
🤣
Cuz Ishq wohi hai jo dhadkan mein bas jaaye
Saans Bhi Lo To yaad Usi Ki Aaye
Pyaar Ka Nasha Aankhon Pe Chhaaye
Baat Koi Bhi Ho Par Naam Mohan Ka Hi Aaye

-Prerna talking abt how PL has fallen in public eye and that they hv to redeem the image and Megs arrives and MM awkwardness and Prerna talks abt the Mafia story leads and karan tells abt his investigation and hw he was held at gunpt .Mohan looking at megs and rmbering the park convo and his questions  and her replies

Prerna conts to talk abt the story and its leads and the risk involved and asks who will cover it and Mohan agrees to do the job and Megha is worried and Mohan notices it

-Prerna all praises for Mohan and his daredevil ways and his social service streak and he is like social service is my religion and megs says to herself that she knows how much he has done for her and what she did in return and cant they be friends like before

Megs asks Dimpy as to why Mohan is risking it and she is like its his job and why is Megs bothered

-Jiji doing remarriage jaap and asks all and saroj gets upset and leaves and ved reasons out her behaviour to all and Renu is happy that MIL is on her side

-Megs talks to Prerna abt Mohan risking it and what if sumthing happens to him and Prerna is like its his job  and that he is accomplished in his field and if u want pray for him

-Megs is worried and Mohan on fone with Indu and signals to him that she wants to speak to him but he leaves and she follows him and once the call is over he tries to leave but she stops him and asks him why is he risking his life knowingly and he asks why r u stopping me and she say cause tum mere and stops short and he is like Not friend not hamdard but if i mean more then u can stop me with full right and if u still dont know then mayb ask yrself again u may get the answer and he leaves👏😳

-Mohan bk Home packing and Guru c's him doing so while Indu puts food for him and once dun with packing Mohan eats it and is all set to leave but Indu wants him to hv gulab Jamun so goes to get them and Guru asks where r u going and it looks u r upto sumthing dangerous and Mohan is like why r u asking like a biwi and Guru is like giving u practice and did Megha Didi also ask u like this and Mohan is like mayb my doing this ,going away may get me the answers i am looking for , mayb she says whats there in her heart and tells that he saw concern for him in her eyes and this may help him and Guru is like why risk yr life and he says no worries its my job and he leaves and Indu hears the risk bit and Guru makes up and excuse and covers up

Sanjay -Renu convo and Renu fills Sanjay's ears against Megs remarriage rather emotionally blackmails him into it and is worried abt Mohan becumin another amar

-Megs worried for Mohan and karan also setting up stuff for Mohan's aid  and Joshi ji tells abt Mohans dare devil acts in the past and Megs super worried  now and cant even eat lunch and Dimpy asks whats up and Megs calls up guru to get him to stop Mohan .

-Megs calls up guru and tells him abt her fear  with rgds to Mohan and Guru without letting Indu  know tells Megs to stop Mohan/him herself and Megs is like is he doing it so that i speak up and stop him

-Precap- Mohan ko lagi goli

Mohan to bas is an awsum aashiq😉

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
wah wah...kya baat hai Pooja 🤣
Nice pic... mohan ko goli toh baad mein lagegi.. tum toh photo se hi maardogi. 😉
Edit:
Megha is sooo worried for mohan... mohan's face lit up when she stopped him... officewlaon ki baaton se megha aur darr gayi...thoda toh rehem khao😆😉
Renu... bhagwan tumhari kali zaban se nikli hui har baat ko sach karein ... aur lafanga patrakar banjaye ghar ka damad aka amar ki xerox copy 😉
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
wah pooja! kya mast shaayari hain! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
kya baat kya baat...mithunda style 😛 yr shayari is mind blowing😆😆Edited by chithoo - 11 years ago
ahhah LOL Pooji Mast hai 🤣
cant wait for Epi 😍

Edited after epi 

Awww AWW what an lovely  epi loved MM scenes Mohan  ignoring  her aww loved these lines if more then u can stop me with full right and if u still dont know then mayb ask yrself again u may get the answer  AWWW Renu as always #$^^@😡 Precap ahh cant wait for tom 😳

thx Pooji for lovely WU😛
Edited by ulooda - 11 years ago
Megha kaise bechain ho rahi hai mohan se baat karne ko...n monu ignoring her. Aisa raha to megha will dfinitely fall for him. Mohan agn asking her y is she stopping him. He asked her if she thinks of him more thn a frnd then she shud stop him wid full haq... Straightforward monu. Thats the best aspect of monu's character.

Poor chap thinking megha will say truth if he goes for this story...i.e khatra mandrayega monu pe to megha ki zubaan pe dil ki baat aa jayegi jo wo sunna chahta hai but jo wo keh nahi pa rahi hai...

Megha asked guru to stop monu n guru in turn asking her to stop him...hahaha. But megha seems to have taken this up seriously...

Now two things can happen
1. Megha will go with monu and monu will get shot in real
2. Megha will raho pareshaan for monu n in sleep she will get dream of him gettong shot

Second possibility is more coz megha will not be allowed to go out on dangerous night mission

But look at megha... So lost in mohan's thoughts.

Precap shows mohan getting shot...Edited by kkkap00r - 11 years ago
thanks alot for the update dear:)

I somehow have a feeling that It could be megha's dream🤔
Thanks for update dear...

Luv the pic and shayari

Monu is full on to "RIKS" his life...to khulao Megha's mouth...

Luved MG convo

kya baat hai RD mindblowing shayri hai.

ek shayari meri taraf se b arzzz kiya hai...
laila ne baar baar kiya majnu ko savdhaan,
par majnu ne nahi diya koi dhyaan,
iss baat se laila aur ho gayi pareshaan,
ki kahin par na jaye khatre main majnu ki jaan.
awsome episode.

More than your updates, I like your poems. So, can you try to write the whole episode in the form of verse someday. I know you have to compose every thing in short time, but I think you are an extempore poet, so it's possible for you :))))