Ruk Jaana Nahin

7th June - Tiwaris come to know Indu cheated them!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Sadanand Tiwari and his wife find themselves extremely proud of Indu Singh. After all, he had managed to insult and degrade the Mathurs to an extent that they never had. Radha proposes preparing Badam Halwa to celebrate, before sitting down to listen to Indu's interesting recaps of his first night with Sanchi (Get real guys!)
The vile couple then catch Mehek getting down from Sanchi's place and speak out loudly
'What has the world come to...imagine one who projects herself to be so straightforward, carrying out such acts in a college campus'
'Precisely why girls should not be allowed to hang around single, for so long...once they come of age, better for parents to get them wedded off...'
'Sanchi planned to destroy us and now she has ended up suffering as a result of such a plan'
'Suffering? or enjoying herself?' Radha mocks
Mehek and her friend had already had an exasperating night. Such demeaning comments were not something she needed to be subjected to now. Incensed, the friend walks up to the pair 'Before pointing a finger at Sanchi, why don't you take one look at your nephew? You think he is trustworthy and loyal? Do you know what he has done to you?' Their jubilant spirit dies down a bit 'It is this very nephew that you are singing praises of, who's cheated you... how do you think Sanchi procured the original papers of the house from you? It was Indu Singh who helped her do so.' (All right, I don't know if it was silly or just a provoked revelation, but I just loved Mehek's expressions when she told the two off - she literally called them idiots!)
She continues with scornful expressions 'He ruined the both of you...he brought you to the streets and you idolize him.. you both claim to be so cunning, how did you miss such an important fact... it just goes to show that the two of you are just idiots...PLAIN IDIOTS!'
Saying so, she holds her head high and walks away from them, proud of how she had just worded her rebuke.

Needless to say; the Tiwaris are angry, humiliated and worst of all, feel cheated. 
Storming back home, they badmouth Indu Singh in front of Anita and Sushil. They curse their plan of having tried to befriend Malti and Indu in the first place.
Suddenly Radha's wordings had taken a drastic turn - 'Our dear nephew' had become 'Your stupid nephew'
Sushil advices them to forgive Indu, seeing that he was from their own bloodline. However, he ends up getting an earful from Sadanand instead. 
Unable to come to terms with the facts, Sadanand vows to punish Indu, even with death if required (now I don't know how far that would be practical). As far as Mr. Tiwari was concerned, no one could get away with what Indu had gotten away with i.e. back-stabbing Sadanand Tiwari. He warns Anita and Sushil not to let Indu know of any of these developments.

Veena and Tarachand are rightfully worried for their daughter's present and future. They want their old Sanchi back. The latest harrowing turn of events leave Tarachand feeling even more miserable about his handicap. He was never able to physically guard his family. Additionally, he has to leave for Barabanki next morning to clear up some pension issues. He asks Veena to take care of his daughter. 
As Tarachand informs her of his leave, Veena confides in her husband 'People would not accept the fact that Sanchi is now married and yet living with us. They would not let her live in peace.' 
'Don't speak about such things now.. we need to be brave for our daughter's sake' he replies comfortingly 'We should fight together, not turn our backs and run away.' 
Veena is not convinced.

Waking up with horrid flashbacks of the previous night, Sanchi is apprehensive about stepping foot outside her house. Turning to her left, she finds a letter placed under her mobile phone. Picking it up, she discovers it to be from her father. 
Undoubtedly; the entire issue was such a touchy one. He a father, she a daughter. How could he come forth and express regret verbally. He had written her a poem to help encourage her to stand up on her two feet. (Beautifully executed by the CVs, this whole scene tugs at one's heart-strings)
she tearfully reads the poetry
It basically translates to - 
How much ever the wheels of time turn against you 
Whatever the worry clouding you or 
However bad fate kicks you
Never accept defeat!

She wipes her tears. Her father's words had given her a new zeal - a new encouragement, like they always did.
She smiles, gets off her bed and asks her mother to prepare breakfast for her, so that she could leave for university. (one should give it to this girl's resilience ...)

As she tries to sit upon her cycle, her sorry figure is noticed by the vicious Sobha and Radha.
Leaving no stone unturned to drag the poor girl down, they begin teasing her - both on the issues of kidnapping and then the first night. 
'Indu kidnapped her to make love to her, not to fight with her, isn't it?' Radha quips
'Now that you both are husband and wife in true sense, why don't you also join us in our daily prayers...prayers for your husband's welfare?'
'Look at her, she stays quiet...doesn't even want to accept the fact that she spent the night with her husband...'
'Acts all innocent during the day and gets up to naughty stuff at night!' 
'Don't tease her too much or she'll shout at us..'
'Oh no she is leaving.. but its only day time.. I thought you wander out only at night...'
'Shut up Radha.. stop talking so indecently' Sobha giggles
Whether she had no choice or she chose to do so; but Sanchi does not retaliate. Instead, she quietly takes her cycle and begins walking away from them. 

When Sanchi arrives at the college, obviously many eyes gore at her. Most of the students' expressions read 'What have you done Sanchi? We did not expect this of you...'
Since the university canteen is situated just close to the cycle stand, Indu instantly spots his girl's arrival too.  
Reposing on the canteen chair; he announces loudly 'I am throwing a feast for all of you.. eat whatever you all want to... I am very happy today...' he gets up 'Celebrate...enjoy... only now do I feel like I have just got married...'
One can hear a few chuckles in the backdrop
After studying Sanchi's silent expressions, Indu goes on to addresses the crowd 'All of you took her side after seeing the video tape. You saw that she begged me to accept her. Now when I have given her the rights, why isn't she accepting me.. she doesn't want to stay with me...now, whose fault is it, tell me?'
'Sanchi's fault'  we hear a silly student say
Content with the answer, he continues his charade 'She has insulted my love...rebuked me...she has no traditional values...why is it that I should be the one to bite the bullet always...why should I be humbled time and again...I loved her... married her...now our first night is over too...did I cheat her? No...so where am I going wrong? Is it wrong to fall in love?' he pauses to gauge their reactions 'If I am wrong, tell me... you are the judges...tell me if you think I am wrong.' 
His friends chip in 'If bhaiyaji has accepted sanchi as his wife, why does she refuse to go and live with him as a wife?'
[OMG selvi, rashmi, namz, suki, nikki, looks like our TRACK might come up in the near future! I think this will be the story after the election track]

The students start spewing out their opinions 'We thought that it was Indu who cheated her after the wedding, but the truth seems to be the other way around' 
'Sanchi should go and stay with him.. accept him as her husband'
Suddenly all students seem to have fallen into the 'INDU-SUPPORTER' category

Watching how Indu had twisted the facts to his convenience; Sanchi tells Mehek 'You were right...I have no other go, but to fight him..I'll bring him down (Oh no! here we go again!) I'll do something where he is forced to fall at my feet and apologize to me in front of the entire campus (Why Sanchi, why?) I'll use the same weapon to defeat him that he used to defeat me'

Precap - OMG... sanchi going to stand up for presidency (just as I predicted again...) 
VC has given them both permission (I am sure sanchi must have requested VC to allow Indu to stand for presidency too, so that she is able to challenge, defeat and humiliate him!)

Edited by lashy - 07 June 2012 at 8:56am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1parbhudayalaLiEndent4u~~~Sweta~~~archie76suki11Westwick-Swetha-my_viewsurabibhavika0611pressuRashmi04_mahi_bluedreamz953Namzzl0vey0-SD-0Princess_123Monu-SunNaaSofnaFallen Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th June - Tiwaris come to know Indu cheated them!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating Lashy...

Sahi kaha ... Today we were discussing on this topic of staying together ...Wink... yeh le lo. Hope this track with start once sanchi will win the elections.

Tiwari s came to know about property papers ... I dont know how they will harm indu singh but this time indu singh will face real enemies .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11pressu0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!

I am really happy about one development today...Tiwari has a new FOE now in Indu Singh. Wow!!! good news isn't it ?  Dancing Tiwari wowing it to take vengeance even mortally if necessary gives us the chance that Indu can get injured or something which might give an opportunity to Saachi to test out what she may feel in that case. Obviously she will be happy that he is injured...but what if fate (through CVs) twisted into something else Embarrassed

Shraddha,
Thx for the fast written update.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 07 June 2012 at 9:25am

rashsharma04suki11pressuNamzzroshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Hey Guys!!

I am really happy about one development today...Tiwari has a new FOE now in Indu Singh. Wow!!! good news isn't it ?  Dancing Tiwari wowing it to take vengeance even mortally if necessary gives us the chance that Indu can get injured or something which might give an opportunity to Saachi to test out what she may feel in that case. Obviously she will be happy that he is injured...but what if fate (through CVs) twisted into something else Embarrassed

Shraddha,
Thx for the fast written update.

Red - It is the positive part of the INSA love story.

Negative part ...They will create problems ... I mean More Problems between the two.Cry

suki11pressu0-SD-0roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
LASHY... waah waah abb ka batayein haath do apni.. chummna hai inn haathon ko.. itna achha kaise likh paati ho.. toke pata hai hamaaar dil khush ho gaya...(ohh i am totally gone case... indu indu tumri bhaasha ka copyright chahiye.. ha haLOLLOL)
but seriously as usual awesome.. thnx for the lovely update chief editor mamSmile 

seriously that was really heart-touching moment a father supporting his daughter.. and leaving that letter... yes well said.. well executed pooja and cLOLlaps for you CVs..ClapClap

ha ha mehak loved her kabhi toh kuch kia.. haha the way she told them baap re maza aa gaya.. they were trying to insult sanchi.khud ki batti gul..
god knows the person who was so afraid of indu and his power how is he going to take revenge..

really hated shobha and radha rani... stupid people..Angry

college campus..
ha ha lashy.. we all were at corrrect path... looks like that is definitely going to happen.. not faraway.. ha haLOL it will happen after she wins the elections ..
gosh we should all be called scriptwriters of RJN... Wink

really appreciate her courage .. i mean she goes to the college after so many things..(go girl.. good sanchi..)
the way people were staring.. aaah Angry

indu.. hmm ek aur scene .. god save us they are again fighting infront of every1.. draaamebaaz... ha ha dimaag dimaag haan he gains student support with SR scene pehli baar aissa dekha mene SR ka ye benefit bhi ho sakta hai..LOL
devars... listen she's youronly bhabhi andyou guyz know very well indu singh is never going to leave her... ek din jab yeh ek honge tumhaari band pakki hai.. toh kaaahe kaaahe khuladhi hi sidhe pair me maaar rahe ho...LOL
bhabhi nahi maan rahi ha haROFL

precap- ha ha we were guessing right.. now here comes the elections... ha ha definitely sanchi must have asked VC to allow indu to stand for the election.. this pati patni devar n saali i tell you ha ha college ko kya banane waale hai GOK...LOL

Indu's expression when she challenged him for election... HA HA he shocked... ha ha hila dia sanchii ne uska pura system...ROFL

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 07 June 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
bhabhi nahi maan rahi ha haROFL...

Selvi... sahi kaha... yeh devar toh ... bhaut boltay hai... jab bhabi ji ghar mein aanay nahi dehge tab patta chalayga ...

suki11Namzzroshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

bhabhi nahi maan rahi ha haROFL...

Selvi... sahi kaha... yeh devar toh ... bhaut boltay hai... jab bhabi ji ghar mein aanay nahi dehge tab patta chalayga ...

dekhna bhaaabhi nahi maan rahi beta tum log ulti ginti ginna shuru karlo.. gaye ab tumlog topper hai wo kuch bhulegi thodi na..LOLROFL
ha ha chunn chunn ke badla legi ha ha bhaiyaa ji se bhi milne nahi degi..
hunter waali bhaabhi bann jayegi ha haLOLLOL

suki11Rashmi04Namzzlashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
ROFLjust imagine guddu coming ..
bhaiyaaa ji bhaiyaaji..
sanchi - kya hua.. andar mat aao.. koi zarurat nahi hai bhaiyaji se milne ki.. kya bole the uss dinn sahi maayine me bhabbhi hu na... aur kya ohh bhabhi nahi maan rahi... 
ab bhaiya ji ko bhul jao.. ab jao yahan se..

guddu- mouth wide open and starts crying pair pakadta hai bhabhi ji aisssa na kariye hum bhaiya ji ke bagair nahi reh sakte..

sanchi shocked kyun kya problem hai kya chakkar hai sach sach bolo...Shocked

arrey naahi naahi bhaiyaji hamare kharche sambhalte hai toh bass..LOLLOL

sanchi (thinking).. hmm achaa thik hai... toh ab kya kaam karo aisse laddoo gulam jaamun khaate khaate mote hote jaa rahe ho kaam karo.. ab nahi manoge toh bhaiyaji ko bata dungi.. yeh lo dhobhi ko do.. ye lo jhaadu pocha lagao... yogi khaana paka dena.. lucky kapde dho dena..

rajjo- tum bass chupp rehna pure din.. bardan saaf kar dena

haaye re haaye kya se kya ho gaya(background music kaha chilled beer milte the ab jhaadu bartan kapde mil rahehaiLOL)

ha ha sanchi with indu ke saath saath movie hall me picture dekhti hui sochegi ha haLOLLOL

aur karo reception shaadi aur SR ki tayari.. ab dekho beta kaise band bajati hu tumhari... yeh toh trailor tha picture abhi baaki hai.. mere pyaare devaron ha haLOL

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 07 June 2012 at 1:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.