This Show is Soo Fake

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ok first off some on the indian show we watch we do it for entertainment pleasure. but as far as making it realistic some shows are real and some are sooo damn fake. Reth is one of those fakkee shows here is how.

J*ia ex room had pictures of her and shekar. which is now netras.

Netras room has pictures of her and shehkar all over her room. Now how did she take those pictures if he hates her?

When shehkar was convicted for netras murder you cannot prove it till found guilty. this rule in throught out the world maybe not india but here.

Netra is pregnant maybe now she is 2-3 months how come there is no sign of it or sickness? Jia was pregnant she has sickness or did she?

When jia was first pregnant the family didnt believe till the doctors report

Netra lied before under oath no signs of going to jail for lying under oath?

Netra is pregnant why did the family believe her when she had lied soo many times? in court? at the house?

Man this show is lame

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherry thumbnail

I agree with you  SimarikSmokin.

This show is truning sick.๐Ÿ˜ก They should end it ASAP. I can' t find atleast one character  that is realistic.I think,only Jia's sister is acting in sense.She never wanted Jia to sacrifice for Pandey's family.How can they show that Shekhar is having two wives in the same house, apart from the fact that Netra was not legal wife until Jia gave divorce recently.๐Ÿ˜•

SimarikSmokin thumbnail

The people behind this show should bury themselves alive๐Ÿ˜†

ilana thumbnail
i dont think that nethra is pregnant.๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
i dont either but she had all this puja done and what if she is pregnant i mean there is no proof of her being pregnant. I mean i know she and shehkar had that night. but after that she should have gotten pregnant right not after 3-5 months
Angadzgirl thumbnail

i agree with u all.

~sweta~

shikdumGAL thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

man' dis show sux

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
And they killed Jia's baby!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญhahahhaah! man just end it but then i would miss it
eirah thumbnail
i just want to watch the last episode . netra go to jail becouse of blackmailing shekar , switching jia child and faking her pregnant.and jia,shekar and the whole pandey family be happy ever after . if i jia i will make netra life a living hell . but it all an acting they do what the director said .the so get from lame to lameeeeeeeeeee