Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

got the reason of anish's changed behaviour

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i got the reason why he is turning negative and the reason is suvreen itself ...he love suvreen and he knows that suvreen gets affected by yuvi so he is jealous of yuviAngry ...he was seeing all the hustle and bustle which was going on outside the colleage and he noticed suvi thanking yuvi and yuvi welcoming suvi so this made anish insecure and he don't want to take any risk that's why he is creating MU btween yuvreenAngry so that he can get suviAngry...
i know my explanation  is littile confusing Big smilebut i think this is the only possible reason for anish turning negative..
what do you think guys???

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20tumdeepjaneniroopaveera-luv_RashmiJo_Pinchycuty_k---Shweta---Manish_Shettysujairohitanamika143..Syed695prc_fan1GundayVedantmazkachazkaayaazukideewanirelentless.

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Could be!

But love so early?... He likes her definitely, maybe is infatuated by her and in future that could go to levels of obsession... but love??

But I agree that since he is pretty smart he could've gained suspicion that Yuvi and Suvi could come together and could be a dream team. Plus does he have some kind of a sibling rivalry against Yuvi or is he jealous of Yuvi's popularity in school cause Yuvi is the go-to guy in school.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsnehnehneji.sariminoz.anamika143..prc_fan1ayaazukideewani

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Could be!

But love so early?... He likes her definitely, maybe is infatuated by her and in future that could go to levels of obsession... but love??

But I agree that since he is pretty smart he could've gained suspicion that Yuvi and Suvi could come together and could be a dream team. Plus does he have some kind of a sibling rivalry against Yuvi or is he jealous of Yuvi's popularity in school cause Yuvi is the go-to guy in school.
may be your reasons are correct ...don't know wat cv's have planned we will have to wait and watch to get real reason till then keep guessing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeeparnabchaudhuri1

chaichil IF-Dazzler
chaichil
chaichil

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
No matter wot the show is turning interesting!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-WhoJiaaReesujairohitarnabchaudhuri1prc_fan1relentless.

---Shweta--- Goldie
---Shweta---
---Shweta---

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thats Could be the Reason of this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sariminoz.

missdramkr Senior Member
missdramkr
missdramkr

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
It could be. But whatever it is it's gonna create a huge drama and interesting twists. 

.sariminoz.

GundayVedant IF-Sizzlerz
GundayVedant
GundayVedant

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
It can be that he is jealous of suvreens popularity or he is helping suvreen in getting elected

.sariminoz.

isnat IF-Dazzler
isnat
isnat

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
You might be right...Anish and jealousy makes sense...

.sariminoz.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index