Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i got the reason why he is turning negative and the reason is suvreen itself ...he love suvreen and he knows that suvreen gets affected by yuvi so he is jealous of yuviAngry ...he was seeing all the hustle and bustle which was going on outside the colleage and he noticed suvi thanking yuvi and yuvi welcoming suvi so this made anish insecure and he don't want to take any risk that's why he is creating MU btween yuvreenAngry so that he can get suviAngry...
i know my explanation  is littile confusing Big smilebut i think this is the only possible reason for anish turning negative..
what do you think guys???

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20tumdeepjaneniroopaveera-luv_RashmiJo_Pinchycuty_k---Shweta---sujairohitanamika143..Manish_ShettySyed695prc_fan1GundayVedantayaazukideewanimazkachazkarelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "got the reason of anish's changed behaviour" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Could be!

But love so early?... He likes her definitely, maybe is infatuated by her and in future that could go to levels of obsession... but love??

But I agree that since he is pretty smart he could've gained suspicion that Yuvi and Suvi could come together and could be a dream team. Plus does he have some kind of a sibling rivalry against Yuvi or is he jealous of Yuvi's popularity in school cause Yuvi is the go-to guy in school.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsnehnehneji.sariminoz.anamika143..prc_fan1ayaazukideewani

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Could be!

But love so early?... He likes her definitely, maybe is infatuated by her and in future that could go to levels of obsession... but love??

But I agree that since he is pretty smart he could've gained suspicion that Yuvi and Suvi could come together and could be a dream team. Plus does he have some kind of a sibling rivalry against Yuvi or is he jealous of Yuvi's popularity in school cause Yuvi is the go-to guy in school.
may be your reasons are correct ...don't know wat cv's have planned we will have to wait and watch to get real reason till then keep guessing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tumdeeparnabchaudhuri1

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
No matter wot the show is turning interesting!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-WhoJiaaReesujairohitarnabchaudhuri1prc_fan1relentless.

---Shweta---

Goldie

---Shweta---

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thats Could be the Reason of this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sariminoz.

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
It could be. But whatever it is it's gonna create a huge drama and interesting twists. 

.sariminoz.

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
It can be that he is jealous of suvreens popularity or he is helping suvreen in getting elected

.sariminoz.

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
You might be right...Anish and jealousy makes sense...

.sariminoz.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.