CID

CID Queries - Ask here (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 145

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
does anybody know the first episode when daya slaps the criminal and the first episode when he break opens the door. also does anyone know when daya and abhijeet became friends in cid and daya started calling him boss becuase i seen the first few episode when abhijeet joins in stolen dynamite and daya was calling him sir but then they never told us when daya become a senior inspecter and abhijeet was already a senior inspecter when he joined. thank you in advance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Queries - Ask here (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
In yesterday's re-runs, they showed a case where CID went to Freddie's village. The team seperately found pieces of body here and there and tried to investigate without disturbing the others.
What was the name of the case?

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanderer

In yesterday's re-runs, they showed a case where CID went to Freddie's village. The team seperately found pieces of body here and there and tried to investigate without disturbing the others.

Thats a recent case..,,, where A & T are roaming together in the fields,...LOL  Daya sir looks super cute in the case.. the way.. he says.. that he is dead tired and goes to sleep... but gets up suddenly seeing ACP sir.. is funny... LOL

name of the case is holiday murder

Edited by astonish - 19 June 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wandererpappaisShagnika

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
asking as a frnd abt an ott topic- anyone with a very sound and solid knowledge abt technology stuff, very much related to cameras? plz pm me!! i need some help!! and cid forums is where i know the majority of members!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Like what Suhaani? Smile

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Like what Suhaani? Smile

Smile Like knowing what good brands and prices and types of dig slr cameras can be brought... such stuff... i need help on selecting a very good camera with all works and low price ranges...

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanderer

its named strange case in freddy's village on youtube

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaanishergill

Originally posted by visrom

Like what Suhaani? Smile

Smile Like knowing what good brands and prices and types of dig slr cameras can be brought... such stuff... i need help on selecting a very good camera with all works and low price ranges...

I can help you out if you give me a good idea of the preferable specifications .. I've been a student of videography and photography Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top