CID Queries - Ask here (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 145

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvisinghcd

hi friends anybody knows the name of the episode in whose start the team is at the restraunt
the men go and poorvi and shreya remain behind
poorvi is abducted and so is shreya later on
then they find themselves tied up in a moving bus and the criminals are about to shoot them when two girlsrun in front of them and save them
and in the end they are both standing oin a bridge with a bomb
pleasee help

also another querie a bit unclear but
when rooma was in cid there was an episode in which some poisnous plants are around some camp of poachers so when cid goes there one of the cops faint anyone any idea who she was
rooma , shreya or poorvi ???

thank you in advance

The First is RAHASMMYA HOTEL airing in 2012...
ROOMA is only a Trainee for 1/2 Epi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.gupta123Srishti.mano86

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Queries - Ask here (Page 71)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Can anyone change the banner of CID-FORUM with CID new casts

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoverofAdi

Can anyone change the banner of CID-FORUM with CID new casts

We generally have a banner contest every year.. and we had one recently after which we put up this winning banner. I am afraid this suraj & Pankaj are not gonna stay for long.. So lets wait... some more months for the team to stabilize ... and also we might get to see the new look of ACP sir soon Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadasirilikesdayamano86..optimist..debasree04

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
^^^ ok

cids

cids

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
pl someone tell me how can i download The Case of the Mysterious Parcel daya sirs first episode .is it available on you tube

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cids

pl someone tell me how can i download The Case of the Mysterious Parcel daya sirs first episode .is it available on you tube

I think you can find this video on three sites -
(ii) videochaska.com
(iii) On Sony LIV

nisha2515

nisha2515

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2515

Originally posted by nisha2515

hey can someone please tell me what was the name of star bestseller episode of aditya srivastav..i was finding episodes of star bestseller but couldnt find it..please someone tell me the name..i remember in thathe was a writer..and a girl saved him from falling from a hill...and he got his leg fractured..that girl was obsessed with him...so she asks him to write a novel for him..and at the end when the novel is complete..she tries to kill him..but herself accidentally..i clearly remember that...please tell me the name..or possible please give the youtube link..plz help..Smile
please please someone help...am very eager to watch that episode..that was too good..a must watch for everyone..i clearly remember it...bt cant remember the name...please help naaa...!!Embarrassed
is someone even listening to me...this is the third time am posting my query...CryOuch

herbalhaze

herbalhaze

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody know the name of the actress who plays Roma in CID? The one who hacks the usb drive and Freddie replies "Yeh to Vivek ki nani nikli."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top