CID
CID

India-Forums

   

CID Queries - Ask here (Page 6)

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 7834

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@Crystalx The hospital scene you are talking about,  Its from the case  THE CASE OF THE MYSTERIOUS BLAST...
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 17286

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
This video [CID the family] is mine...here is the link where i posted it earlier
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1676374&TPN=10



Originally posted by Crystalx

There is a video in Youtube which is called 'cid the family' and in one of the scenes there is acp and freddie is wearing glasses

Its the last scene of CID Ka Jung Baal Mazdoori Ke Sang (2010)

and there at a party do you know which episode is this

Do u mean at 8.44 then it is from Peheli Laash Ke Tukdo Ki...its the celebration of Freddy sir's bday in the bureau...

and there is another scene where abhijeet and daya are in a car and daya said something and abhijeet gave a angry look to him

Mysterious Gift (2006)

and another scene where the team is having lunch in a restarant and daya and abhijeet sitting with acp and asha and sudhkar are behide but no sign of fredicks.

Case of Unknown Girl (2002)





The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 7834

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Which episode is this pic from ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 17286

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Shagnika...probably its not from CID...may be from FW's other show...
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 7834

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Shagnika...probably its not from CID...may be from FW's other show...
Thats what I was wondering . But they posted on their site under CID Confused
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 17286

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by debasree04

Shagnika...probably its not from CID...may be from FW's other show...
Thats what I was wondering . But they posted on their site under CID Confused

yeah that's right...
Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 13639

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

This video [CID the family] is mine...here is the link where i posted it earlier


Originally posted by Crystalx

There is a video in Youtube which is called 'cid the family' and in one of the scenes there is acp and freddie is wearing glasses

Its the last scene of CID Ka Jung Baal Mazdoori Ke Sang (2010)

and there at a party do you know which episode is this

Do u mean at 8.44 then it is from Peheli Laash Ke Tukdo Ki...its the celebration of Freddy sir's bday in the bureau...

and there is another scene where abhijeet and daya are in a car and daya said something and abhijeet gave a angry look to him

Mysterious Gift (2006)

and another scene where the team is having lunch in a restarant and daya and abhijeet sitting with acp and asha and sudhkar are behide but no sign of fredicks.

Case of Unknown Girl (2002)



Do you have video of the case of the unkown girl as i cannot find it on youtube and thanks for the other scenes

Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 13639

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

@Crystalx The hospital scene you are talking about,  Its from the case  THE CASE OF THE MYSTERIOUS BLAST...
 
i found the video in youtube but i couldnt find the part where daya is in hospital is it the one where there is a blast in a taxi do you know what part it is

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
queries regarding messages to CID post here

2 3

Author: DreamyDeepz28   Replies: 22   Views: 1595

DreamyDeepz28 22 1595 28 June 2012 at 4:34am by visrom
CID Queries thread - old

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: visrom   Replies: 1172   Views: 55840

visrom 1172 55840 07 June 2012 at 8:28am by visrom
Members helpdesk,queries,suggestions & complaints

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 240   Views: 12161

Chiinnu 240 12161 20 December 2011 at 8:40pm by ..BlessedOne..
ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89

Author: prabha.   Replies: 705   Views: 34291

prabha. 705 34291 19 April 2011 at 7:22pm by visrom
Queries about CID

2 3

Author: Shagnika   Replies: 16   Views: 2399

Shagnika 16 2399 20 November 2010 at 10:30am by divyamhtre

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index