Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 145

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivek.karkala

hi frends the episode of deadly proposal(episode 307,308) and  trust me trust me not(309,310) are same  in youtube can anybody tell where we will get that trust me trust me not episode correctly??

Both r same episode naming Case of Deadly Proposal if u watch it u can understand.
Trust me trust me not is that episode which is started with the scene where ACP sir enters in a hotel where a murder occurs & faces the crowd of media person at the entrance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Queries - Ask here (Page 43)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
does anybody know the episode name it was daya centric. it started like abhijeet and daya were looking for a drug addict in a grocery store which was told by there informer and later daya gets hallucination where he thinks he seeing a girl outside his house and later it was revealed there are twin girls and the first one didn't know about the second on and the second one did or vice verse.

What epic was that when Abhijeet was in hospital and tareeka comes to meet and the doctor gave him something in his medicine which he fell unconscious and the doctor took the boy who had stomach ace pain who was in the bed next to him to do an operation and when acp comes to meet him he says where is tareeka and the boy. they found out where the doctor is doing the operation which was stopped by later by abhijeet or daya cannot remember.

or are they both the same episode i cannot remember i have very vague memories about it. i know it was before 2012 because i started watching cid properly after daya and kid case in his house 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Crystalx - 12 October 2012 at 12:03pm

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystalx

does anybody know the episode name it was daya centric. it started like abhijeet and daya were looking for a drug addict in a grocery store which was told by there informer and later daya gets hallucination where he thinks he seeing a girl outside his house and later it was revealed there are twin girls and the first one didn't know about the second on and the second one did or vice verse.

What epic was that when Abhijeet was in hospital and tareeka comes to meet and the doctor gave him something in his medicine which he fell unconscious and the doctor took the boy who had stomach ace pain who was in the bed next to him to do an operation and when acp comes to meet him he says where is tareeka and the boy. they found out where the doctor is doing the operation which was stopped by later by abhijeet or daya cannot remember.

or are they both the same episode i cannot remember i have very vague memories about it. i know it was before 2012 because i started watching cid properly after daya and kid case in his house 

Thanks in advance

Both are same case,,,,, Raaz khooni ke khoon ka... aired on 18th june 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWbMEyQBSzA

Edited by astonish - 13 October 2012 at 10:29pm

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
can someone give me the link to the caps of case of Room # 303 I am unable to find it Ouch

Edited by astonish - 13 October 2012 at 10:29pm

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Aman_Aditya

IF-Dazzler

Aman_Aditya

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

please ABHIJEET KA INTEQAAM episode ke caps adi sir ke comment thread me post kare.

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 113114_aditya

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

please ABHIJEET KA INTEQAAM episode ke caps adi sir ke comment thread me post kare.
Patience yaar..Maybe someone who has to do the caps has other stuff or is busy they will post them when they have time.Big smile

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by Crystalx

Thanks in advance

Both are same case,,,,, Raaz khooni ke khoon ka... aired on 18th june 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWbMEyQBSzA

Thanks for the youtube video 

Edited by Crystalx - 14 October 2012 at 9:07am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top