Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Article on Shashank Sharma aka Rathu

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
TC has a small article today (7 May) about how he's in three shows now. He was already doing a DD show along with Phir Subah Hogi, and now he's bagged another DD show.

He also mentions that his track on PSH will air after sometime.  So I guess this means the character of Rathu will have a more developed track later on.

Go check it out. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Saima2010..SmaTz..roziebee5MR21-Nakshatra-manzilmukulblackb28pyar-ishkAreYaar

..SmaTz.. IF-Dazzler
..SmaTz..
..SmaTz..

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
tfs yar!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

TC has a small article today (7 May) about how he's in three shows now. He was already doing a DD show along with Phir Subah Hogi, and now he's bagged another DD show.

He also mentions that his track on PSH will air after sometime.  So I guess this means the character of Rathu will have a more developed track later on.

Go check it out. 

Good for him!
Thanks for sharing the info.
He is kinda cute.Big smile 
Even in his small role, I felt he was a better actor than the guy who plays Adi. (Now don't jump on me .. I am just sharing my views LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index