Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Didu guys notice something??? (Page 4)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by tamanna

Well, Kanchi……this twist will take something more than HajmolaConfused!!! I am thinking of combining Hajmola-Eno-Pudin Hara-Gelusil and create a new "hindi serial special" Winkdigestive!!! Don't forget JJKN comes right after Kkusum……where (I read it in this forum only) Mahi is coming backOuch!!!!!!

LOLLOLLOLthat was too good tamanna.....

......dada/dadi thing..... it could also mean that since Purab has lately been a father figure to Rohan (due to their age difference) so in that sense his honarary parents will be Rohan's grandparents......also Purab has never lied to Jassi.....and Jassi did initially think of Rohan as purab'son but purab denied it.....so that angle is out the window too.....personally I think the dada-dadi thing is a blooper Wink

Purab is father figure to everyone incl Jassi and Armaan. So thats no big thing.
Purab never LIED to Jassi? What abt the diary then? If thats divine intervention. Jassi's 'date' w/ Armaan is divine intervention too..or rather devta intervention.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

yeah... good point Navika Clap..... May be Rohan's parents are Armaan and his some ex-girlfriend (remember what raj said - making girlfriends pregnant???)............. And Purab found out that just before the phone conversation and so is soooooooooo happy that rohan finally got his dada-dadi (suri seniors)........... Wink

He was speaking abt the senior Walias. If Rohan is Armaan son then I guess Purab is trying to get Armaan and Jassi together.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Purab never LIED to Jassi? What abt the diary then? If thats divine intervention. Jassi's 'date' w/ Armaan is divine intervention too..or rather devta intervention.

Purab was shown fighting with himself abt whether or not he should read the diary.....in the end the matter was taken out of his hands....the term "Devine intervention" started off as a joke.....never knew people would take it to heartWink....

In armaan's case, he is out and out manipulating Jassi....I saw no Devta, or Devine presence coerce either J or A to meet each other.....Armaan used Jassi's guilt to get himself an oppertunity to meet her and as usual not considering her position and problems....

So to me it was not a Devine but a DEVIL interference......and dont they say that an empty mind is the playground of the devilWink
npanchal Newbie
npanchal
npanchal

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Alright guys! Its not rocket science that you all are trying to figure out what Purab meant by Rohan getting a dada and dadi...he was just refering to Billu and Amrit!! There are no hidden meaning here.. and the reason he says dada and dadi is because rohan is so much younger than him, Purab is like his father, making Jassi his mom and Billu and Amrit dada and dadi....Exactly what Kshreya said...

I dont think it was a blooper.. I think they are trying to show how happy Purab is for himself and Rohan by having Jassi marrying him and everything he is gaining with it...

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npanchal

There are no hidden meaning here.. and the reason he says dada and dadi is because rohan is so much younger than him, Purab is like his father, making Jassi his mom and Billu and Amrit dada and dadi....Exactly what Kshreya said...

Ok ...ok... since you all think in this way... I will agree to this..... Wink

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
thats good we got that thing solved.. purab and rohans father... YUCK!! Dead Dead Dead

Anyways welcome to the forum npanchal!!! Wink
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot keshyreya2002 for helping me out.  Because i couldn't understand what exactly he was trying to say to me.

Go to top