Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well, Kanchi……this twist will take something more than Hajmola😕!!! I am thinking of combining Hajmola-Eno-Pudin Hara-Gelusil and create a new "hindi serial special" 😉digestive!!! Don't forget JJKN comes right after Kkusum……where (I read it in this forum only) Mahi is coming back!!!!!!

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna

Well, Kanchi……this twist will take something more than Hajmola😕!!! I am thinking of combining Hajmola-Eno-Pudin Hara-Gelusil and create a new "hindi serial special" 😉digestive!!! Don't forget JJKN comes right after Kkusum……where (I read it in this forum only) Mahi is coming back!!!!!!

😆😆😆that was too good tamanna.....

......dada/dadi thing..... it could also mean that since Purab has lately been a father figure to Rohan (due to their age difference) so in that sense his honarary parents will be Rohan's grandparents......also Purab has never lied to Jassi.....and Jassi did initially think of Rohan as purab'son but purab denied it.....so that angle is out the window too.....personally I think the dada-dadi thing is a blooper 😉
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not to worry.

By any stretch of imagination, Amrit and Billoo cannot become Rohan's Dada Dadi unless of course it turns out that Purab is their son and Rohan is Purab's son. In this case of course Jassi will be Purab's sister.

Billoo and Amrit can only be Rohan's Nana-Nani by marriage if at all such a relationship has to be established.
Morgoth thumbnail
😆 Kya "Family oriented" drama hain!
ides thumbnail
Mystica and Arti.....u gals r jokes😆😆😆
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

kya pata shayad jassi purab ke pehle janam ka pyaaar ho 😉

And perhaps purab has been reborn as Armaan and Armaan as Purab................😉

navika thumbnail
Guys purab said that rohan will get Dada and Dadi. And rohan is not his son but as a step brother. Didn't you see the episode yesterday. He said he got a a whole family and Rohan got Dada Dadi. That does not mean that rohan is his son. So think about it. Listen to the conversation properly. Guys.😃
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah... good point Navika 👏..... May be Rohan's parents are Armaan and his some ex-girlfriend (remember what raj said - making girlfriends pregnant???)............. And Purab found out that just before the phone conversation and so is soooooooooo happy that rohan finally got his dada-dadi (suri seniors)........... 😉
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

And perhaps purab has been reborn as Armaan and Armaan as Purab................😉

Minnie I think there is some new disease........... ASCS (Armaan Suri Confusing Syndrome)....  😉

Pahale Jassi ko hua (Armaan achcha hain ya nahi...... Main Armaan se pyar karati hun ya nahi... Main Purab se pyar / shaadi karati hun ya nahi..... Main Jassi hun ya nahi.... and so on....)

Baad main Mallika ko hua.... (Armaan muzhase pyra karata hain ya nahi..... Main Armaan se kabhi shaadi karoongi ya nahi.... Armaan muzhase vafaadaar hain ya nahi..... and so on... )

Aur ab lagata hain tumhe hua..... (Armaan Armaan hain ya nahi..... purab Purab hain ya nahi...... )

ides thumbnail
Mani and Minnie😆😆😆.....and perhaps Ekta has been reborn as Mani and Minnie