kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Purab did say something after the conversation with Billu.Dada and Dadi for Rohan🤢.DUH...... how come billu and Amrti become his dada dadi??????Does this means somthing?????Is it a new twist ????😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail

Purab accepted billu as his father more than a father-in-law in that scene. He also went on to say that he had thought he was getting only jassi but now he is getting full family, And so is rohan with him.

Jammy.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Purab did say that Rohan will get a dada-dadi. I was surprised at this blooper. or it wasnt a blooper..rohan is his son. rohan does look like purab's son. 
kanchi thumbnail
i am too surprised by tht.Dada and dadi??????wht is tht supposed to mean??
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Purab did say that Rohan will get a dada-dadi. I was surprised at this blooper. or it wasnt a blooper..rohan is his son. rohan does look like purab's son. 

Could be!! who knows. But then If rohan was purab's son why would he keep calling jassi as his didi (sister). Why he be happy at the fact that his father is loving somebody else other than his mom??

I mean arent kids of that age protective of thier parent relationship!!!

It could be another twist or just a blooper.

Jammy.

radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

and shweta katra her mother... "A perfect family"😃

👏

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jammy

Could be!! who knows. But then If rohan was purab's son why would he keep calling jassi as his didi (sister). Why he be happy at the fact that his father is loving somebody else other than his mom??

I mean arent kids of that age protective of thier parent relationship!!!

It could be another twist or just a blooper.

Jammy.

Considering that even Rohan calls Purab 'bhaiyya' I guess Rohan doesnt know that Purab is his father and not brother.
Most prolly this dada-dadi thing was a blooper..though im surprised even sameer soni did not notice the blooper while mouthing those lines.
sweetgal thumbnail

Thatss the worst thing they could show next jjkn !!!!! Rohan as purabssss sonnnnnnn !😆

if this is how they are going to move the story ahead then im afraidd im going to stop watching it as there are better things to do , rite now im just watching it coz of samirrrrrrrrrrrr !!

tamanna thumbnail
Eeeeeeeeeks🤢!!!! Henceforth I'll keep some strong digestive handy while watching JJKN!!!
kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna

Eeeeeeeeeks🤢!!!! Henceforth I'll keep some strong digestive handy while watching JJKN!!!

😆😆 I already have box full of hazmola for this one to digest😉