Janaki's Rajmahal #5: LAST Update - 138 (Page 125)

Post Reply New Post

Page 125 of 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to finish requests! I feel rotten for saying this but February is a really busy month for me and I won't be able to do them. I'll do the requests for shop update banners, but other than that I won't be able to take requests until Spring break. Sorry!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Janaki's Rajmahal #5: LAST Update - 138 (Page 125)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I know it's been FOREVER since I updated!Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 71 So here I am back with an update. I do have quite a few stuff to post, but I'm just lazy updating frequently.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 44

As usual, I'll begin posting the non-mythological stuff first since they are always less than the mythological stuff.Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 62

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gurmina

Punar Vivah/Gurmeet Choudhary

Punar Vivah-Qubool Hai Crossover

Mrs. Debina Choudhary

That's it for the non-mythological stuff. Now prepare yourself for the mytho ones.ROFL
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1178/1178331n7yfp0mq3f.gif

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 07 February 2013 at 6:54pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaananya93-Dimple--Gitanjali-Jananivjcjayshu17....vula_kv....cityoflightsanu93-Frozen-bairiyaa.isskqjikky_84somergasm.Varnita.shalini28-Ursh-shubhika124MohabbateinnVarunKiBiwi-Priyam-Trouble.Sunshine Girl-Mrs.MSK--Thabassum-

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Now for the mythological stuff!

They're mostly from Ramayan (NDTV Imagine's).Yoyo & Cici Emoticons 93There are also a few sigs from the older Ramayan and Shri Krishna.

Anand Sagar Ramayan's 5th anniversary!

Ramanand Sagar Ramayan's 26th anniversary!

Some offscreen siggies with the cast of Ramayan

Onscreen

animated stuff

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1178/1178331n7yfp0mq3f.gif

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 07 February 2013 at 6:54pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaananya93-Gitanjali--Dimple-VersatileStarJananivjc.anishaa.....vula_kv....x..Anki..xvisromcityoflights-Mystery-The.Patthaaka.Chiinnuanu93shubhika124VarunKiBiwi-Priyam-Varnita.shalini28-Ursh-Trouble.Sunshine Girl-Mrs.MSK--Thabassum-

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator

Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator

Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator

Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thabs

Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator

Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Hug

I'm not done editing Thabu, ROFL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK--Thabassum-

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Wow Janaki Day Dreaming
Can anyone beat you in this? Embarrassed NO

This is the address of most sophisticated creations Day Dreaming Rajmahal Tongue

I loved loved loved everything! PV's sigs Day Dreaming GC with Ansh Day Dreaming AarYa Blushing The text is so good! Gurika Big smile And GC in shades Dead

Idk wat to use I wanna use all D'oh

Debi's avis are wow and so is the sig Big smile how gorgeous the lady is Day Dreaming

Ramayana's sigs Day Dreaming wow wow wow wow Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..-Mrs.MSK-

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
saw the edited part too just got to say one thing

Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator Green glitter generator

totally ...you rock gurl!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
You Know why i always love you update wether its mythological  or Not ..It will always full of GClicious BlushingBeautiful Update Janaki Blushing Waiting for GCs Bday Update Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top