Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

please add me in.😊

Done😃
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mansi.

@mysterious di and moon_L8NC-I agree with both of you. I won't mind if he comes in kans mama...i feel in imagination that i won't be able to tolerate the pain but truth is who are my favourite don't give me pain in negative role as well...Abhijeet has played so many negative roles in movies...i never hated him...same with Piyush...He played slightly negative role in ptratugya but i love to watch him in that...I want to see piyush in prince role and he would look killing in kans mama role and i know him, if he gets kans mama role to play he would have great desire to play karishna because he he is great follower of lord karishna and i may feel bad for that...I would love him in any role...i wonder what role will he do after shapath!

Extremely true. That's why I want to see him in Kans mama's role. I've already imagined him as Kans, he looks superb. 😉

Originally posted by: renu4u

Extremely true. That's why I want to see him in Kans mama's role. I've already imagined him as Kans, he looks superb. 😉

Yup he looks superb in every role😉 Is not he looking superb and dashing in Inspector uniform?😉 I have imagined him in every role and looks and he looks awesome in every role☺️☺️
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Yup he looks superb in every role😉 Is not he looking superb and dashing in Inspector uniform?😉 I have imagined him in every role and looks and he looks awesome in every role☺️☺️

Yeah imagine him as vampire too. 😉  😳
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Thanks 4 adding me @Mansi😊
Piyush will look  just mind blowing as a vampire.his soft yet deep eyes are perfect for expressing hidden  emotions in a dark love story.😍
and also,his manly voice,attitude and strong personality will be great for this character.☺️
If he plays the role of a vampire,the vampy will be just "picture perfect".👍🏼
@mysterious di- he would look awesome and killing in vampire's role. He would be perfect. He can do any role☺️
@pubali-i agree with you completely.
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOON_L8NC

Thanks 4 adding me @Mansi😊

Piyush will look  just mind blowing as a vampire.his soft yet deep eyes are perfect for expressing hidden  emotions in a dark love story.😍
and also,his manly voice,attitude and strong personality will be great for this character.☺️
If he plays the role of a vampire,the vampy will be just "picture perfect".👍🏼

hmm I hope he or any producer who may planning to make serial or movie on vampires, should consider our request to make Piyush as vampire. 😳
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

@mysterious di- he would look awesome and killing in vampire's role. He would be perfect. He can do any role☺️
@pubali-i agree with you completely.

Haiye tere muh mai rasgulla gulab jamun aur duniya bhar ke saare sweets. 😳 Bas yeh ek sapna sach kar de koi producer. 😍
Abhigyan looks handsome in even stubble look😳
Again i could not visit this FC for many days so posting some caps of Piyush.